WTS - Striker Grimm - ICE, EXHUMER, GAS, T2 TRANSPORT SHIPS

WTS Myself - Striker Grimm

Max-yield Exhumer & ice specialist. Zero wasted SP. +3 training implants (minus social) & IH-1003 Ice Harvesting Implant. Remap available, with 2 bonus remaps

Skillboards:-SKILLQ-QSNA-

Character Details:

Skillpoints: 13,866,303 (0 unallocated SP)

  • Exhumers V
  • Mining Barge V
  • Cybernetics V
  • Transport Ships III
  • Mining Drone Operation V
  • Mining Upgrades V
  • Astrogeology V & Ice Harvesting V
  • Wallet: Positive
  • Kill Rights: None
  • Jump Clones: 2

Location: Jita IV-IV (NPC Station)

NPC Corporation: Yes

Starting Bid: 14 Bil ISK
(Bids less than starting are ignored)

Buyout: Hidden

Character sold as Character not interested in SP extraction value evaluations. This listing is not for value assessment. I check this post throughout the day and will respond to bids as soon as I can.

Seller pays xfer - All bazaar rules apply!

bump.

bump.

9B I think this price is fair.

bump.

that’s not worth that much, because its worth maybe 5 billion at best

Please disregard my earlier offer. I am now offering 7B ISK.

bump.

offering 8B

Final offer: 9B ISK, will not go higher.

Final offer: 9B ISK, will not go higher.

Final offer: 9B ISK, will not go higher.

1 Like

sry i have to withdraw u miss way to much sp for me

retracted

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.