WTB apparels

Bumping

Still Looking For

Surprisingly I’m still looking for some apparels that I don’t have or those never available in the live server.
Unfortunate is that some of those “relatively new” triglavian / edencom apparels are now nearly out of my reach for the budget although some still not in my inventory.

… And here is new facial augmentations from daily rewards. Try them space nerds !!
( I’m Caldarian, and Japanese irl, thus excited for those new apparels a bit :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Bump !

By the way what is this apparel in the ad?
Just a fake ? Or an upcoming apparel ?
if you know anything of this, let me know !

1 Like

Nice catch, probably new Apparel for future event.

yeah I’m checking hoboleaks sometimes though, this has not yet appeared in the upcoming data sets.
Still bumping

1 Like

Bump.
By the way how do you think the bug that my portrait is rolled back to the previous one every single time I retake it ?

1 Like

Yesterday I got a new collector apparel after a long separation.
still looking for.

1 Like

Bump to the top
and CCP, when do you fix triglavian hoods which makes every single wearer baldhead ???

1 Like

I have some rare limited edition items you might be interested in:

Men’s ‘Quafe’ T-Shirt YC 116

Men’s ‘New Eden Open I’ T-shirt YC 114

Women’s ‘New Eden Open I’ T-shirt YC 114

1 Like

Thanks DeMichael. I’ve posted on your thread.

Bump

1 Like

I added the list of my inventories so that you no longer have to waste your time to ask me if I have the item already or not.
( Please note that some of the apparels are currently worn by my toons. - 20 to 30 of my collections are not on the list atm. )
BUMP

1 Like

Checked your ‘Already Owned’ items list, very nice. I should make one too.

Should really add those other 20 to 30 active apparel items to your inventory list as well.

Anyway, I checked my assets and noticed I had some other rare limited edition items, basically extras in my collection. I sent you an Eve Mail with info about them.

Thank you for the offer. I’ve replied to your mail in the game.

Yeah I’ll update the list once I check what my toons are wearing. However some of them are in the deep space without stations or whatever so … :sunglasses:

Bump

1 Like

Bumping

1 Like

I want a White Lace Ruff Collar to wear but CCP has never put that in game.

Bump.
Looking for following two items selectively !

• Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Amarr)
  • Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Minmatar)
1 Like

Still Looking For

still looking for

Bump.
Looking for following two items selectively !

• Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Amarr)
  • Women’s ‘Gunner’ Jacket (Minmatar)
1 Like