Looking to buy a focused FAX pilot in the 40 - 70m SP range.
Mandatory skills:
-
Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration V
-
Jump Drive Calibration V
-
All Armor/Shield Compensation skills V
-
At least one racial Carrier V
Looking to buy a focused FAX pilot in the 40 - 70m SP range.
Mandatory skills:
Tactical Logistics Reconfiguration V
Jump Drive Calibration V
All Armor/Shield Compensation skills V
At least one racial Carrier V
daily bump
72b price
Thank you for the offer. I see the following drawbacks for me: Armor/Shield Compensation and capital remote repair skills are trained only to 4. In addition, the character has fully trained command skills without command ships/battlecruisers trained, which in my particular case unfortunately means wasted SP. Considering the above and the total SP of the character, I cannot offer more than 62B for the character. If not, I would prefer to wait for other offers.
daily bump
bump!
65B offer
bump!
daily bump
bump!
daily bump
bump!
still buying
sstill selling ?
bump!
daily bump
@De_Teis_Vu @Musalula_Tokila hey, still for sale?
still available.
Good, please confirm sale and I’m sending you isk and account info
confirming sale for 72b. send acc and isk