WTB loggerhead or dagon BPC

Let me know, Matterall

Have you thought about looking at the sales forums and responding to threads there? Normally you would post this ad in buy ads section of the marketplace; and then you could read the various posts in the sales forum and respond to other people’s ad_ who actually have the product you want.

Thanks for the tip.

btw, you realize you sound condescending in your answer. I don’t know if you are aware of it. It’s offputting.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Fight Fight Fight :sunglasses:

@Annah_Tsero sorry guys! I was going for more of a cheeky /s (the reddit sign for sarcasm) as opposed to angsty forum edge lord hahaha, my bad. I didn’t reread my post to see how it sounded before I posted :frowning:

I did in all seriousness want to show you that the items you are looking for are floating around here so you could connect with the apporpriate parties and start the flow of commerce!

Sorry again for being off putting; and thanks for all you do for the community. I love TIS! I got nervous when I heard your interview a couple weeks ago where you said you were trying to find someone to take over, but you gotta do what you gotta. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate the explanation and the info. I’m sorry too, for getting defensive.

Thanks for listening to TIS show :heart:

Yes you should check that link out :slight_smile: I think it’s this one -> 🦜 Loggo Boi (Loggerhead BPC) for sale

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.