WTB Multiple Hulk Pilots/Preffered Exhumers LVL5

I am looking to purchase Several Exhumer Lvl 5 pilots as long as the pilot has exhumers LVL 5.

I can offer myself: Fun Goodone's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
currently at lvl3 exhumers, but got spare SP left over (2.2m) so could easily fill in the rest of that skill.

I would be asking for 6.5B

wallet: 0isk
no kill rights
no jump clones
char location: jita4-4

My offer: Brave Peon's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
At the moment exhumers ist at lvl1, but spare SP (2.8m) are avaiable, exhumers 5 only needs 1.28m to 5 so easy achieveable with the unallocated SP.

no kill rights
no jump clones
char located at: jita4-4

I am for sale: Squall Lionh3art's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App

no kill rights
no jump clones
char location: jita4-4

how much?

how much do you want for this char?

I am sorry but your char is way too basic. Not all basic skills are there, I can’t use your char for mining. Come back when you have higher skills perhaps I can buy it then,at the moment your char is useless to me.

Hi, thanks for the interest. I would ask for 11B

14B I would say

I will buy it for 14, who to send the risk?

i will buy it for 11, who to send the isk?

1 Like

Alright 14b confirmed, just send the isk to this toon ingame and please and send an evemail to what account you want the character transfered to.

It´s a little high skill but you might be interested.

Alright 11B - Please send me the money ingame to Brave Peon and send me an evemail with the accountname you want Brave Peon transfered to.

ISK sent

this is the confirmation

in-game mail sent with details

isk sent

this is confirmation. In-game mail sent with details

Money received.
Transfer initiated.

Thanks for the trade and enjoy your “new” toon :slight_smile:
Best regards

I received the payment, thank you.
The character transfer has been started. According to CCP it probably takes 10 hours.

Thanks for the trade and enjoy the character.
Regards