WTB Multiple Hulk Pilots/Preffered Exhumers LVL5

I am looking to purchase Several Exhumer Lvl 5 pilots as long as the pilot has exhumers LVL 5.

I can offer myself: Fun Goodone's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
currently at lvl3 exhumers, but got spare SP left over (2.2m) so could easily fill in the rest of that skill.

I would be asking for 6.5B

wallet: 0isk
no kill rights
no jump clones
char location: jita4-4

My offer: Brave Peon's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
At the moment exhumers ist at lvl1, but spare SP (2.8m) are avaiable, exhumers 5 only needs 1.28m to 5 so easy achieveable with the unallocated SP.

no kill rights
no jump clones
char located at: jita4-4

I am for sale: Squall Lionh3art's Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App

no kill rights
no jump clones
char location: jita4-4

how much?

how much do you want for this char?

I am sorry but your char is way too basic. Not all basic skills are there, I can’t use your char for mining. Come back when you have higher skills perhaps I can buy it then,at the moment your char is useless to me.

Hi, thanks for the interest. I would ask for 11B

14B I would say

I will buy it for 14, who to send the risk?

i will buy it for 11, who to send the isk?

1 Like

Alright 14b confirmed, just send the isk to this toon ingame and please and send an evemail to what account you want the character transfered to.

It´s a little high skill but you might be interested.

Alright 11B - Please send me the money ingame to Brave Peon and send me an evemail with the accountname you want Brave Peon transfered to.

ISK sent

this is the confirmation

in-game mail sent with details

isk sent

this is confirmation. In-game mail sent with details

Money received.
Transfer initiated.

Thanks for the trade and enjoy your “new” toon :slight_smile:
Best regards

I received the payment, thank you.
The character transfer has been started. According to CCP it probably takes 10 hours.

Thanks for the trade and enjoy the character.
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.