Selling myself.
128m SP +3m SP unallocated, 131m SP total.
NPC corp.
Born in 2009.
No kill rights.
Located in Rens.
Positive wallet.
Security status 5.0.
Neural remap available +1 bonus remap. Now in perception willpower.
218 ship skins.
Buyout 130b ISK.
70b offer
75b offer
90b offer
95B from me
Thank you all for your kind offers.
Waiting for higher bids.
105B offer
Bids above 120B will be considered.
120B offer, it will have to be my final and I need a day to arrange it.
Thank you for the 120B bid. Let’s give it a day ot two. If there won’t be any higher bid and you’re still interested, then we can close the deal.
bump.
My offer still stands at 120B
120B ISK offer accepted.
1 Like
Great, I’ll let you know as soon as I transfer the ISK. Should be within the next few hours.
ISK transferred. Account name sent via in game mail.
Isk and account name received. Beginning transfer…
Transfer completed by my side. Enjoy the character.