No killrights
+5 set active
Mid-Grade Nomad set clone - a good bonus ![]()
2 remaps available
16b starting bid
No killrights
+5 set active
Mid-Grade Nomad set clone - a good bonus ![]()
2 remaps available
16b starting bid
Hi, i offer 16B
Thanks for an offer! I would like to wait for a little more and if no one bids more we make a deal!
bump!
Hi again! No more bids, I am ready to make a 16b deal
Please confirm the ID for receiving ISK. I notice the character you are selling does not match the character on the forum.
See below.
Can you explain further, please? Talisha Asulin is the character on the forum and the character for sale. I just checked it like 5 times, what exactly do I need to provide?
Please provide a confirmation reply and the recipient character ID for the ISK, then I will send the payment.
16b deal confirmed, character ID 2114518169 Talisha Asulin, waiting for the ISK
isk and email sent
ISK recieved, transfer initiated, will be completed after 9/28/2026 11:34:15 PM