WTS 37x6.8M SP toons (1,7M unallocated SP) + skinpacks

character recieved, thank u

1 Like

Give ya 15b for these three

Sir, interesting. All of this toons worth 21B, but i can give you a discount 2B. What do you think?

16.5b, ready to rock and roll good sir

18B minimal b/o

I see. Then, in that case I can stretch my budget and bid 17.2b and pray that you show me mercy

You are a persistent person, i like it! I offer the last wholesale price of 5.8B per char for bunch sale and the toons are yours.

Please transfer ISKs and account names on which I should transfer toons (on each Qegzel, Sceqru, Sculxiel separately)

You are an ungovernable fellow and quite resilient to my best efforts to find an agreement, you have my compliments.

We have a deal at 5.8bil per toon. I am processing my end now.

Payments have been duly remitted, and transfer details have been lodged.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Transfer initiated. Please wait for delay.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I will purchase these two characters at 5.8bil per character too, please let me know if this is acceptable.

@Nex_ai sent you an evemail in game

1 Like

Take three

The issue is, I only have room for two more. If you confirm I will purchase the two labelled.

Mate, this discount is personal and applies only to a deal with three characters. I went on a business trip today and will be back by the weekend, so you have time to think.

Don’t worry about previous deal, transfer will complete as soon as possible, but you need to wait.

I will pay 5.9b each for two, as I said, I am unable to take three, even if I wanted to, it is not a possibility

Just create another account

If I did that I would need 5