WTS 37x6.8M SP toons (1,7M unallocated SP) + skinpacks

Do not worry about delay, transfer will complete as soon as possible. Please, write at the forum when character will be received. Fly safe!

Have you started transferring roles yet?

In progress, mate. Please wait and write me when transfer will be completed.

3 days and still dont have the account. Thats is not normal

Don’t worry. There is a technical issue. EVE support ticket raised already.

1 Like

May I ask if the transfer has started? It has been more than 24 hours

Transfer was started when I wrote it to you. There is a technical issue, that EVE support investigating. Don’t worry all toons will be delivered.

FINE THANK YOU

Over 48hrs now from when you said character transfer is started and I haven’t received it yet. Is there an issue with payment from your side for the transfer? I know there’s a problem with payments from Russia clearing atm for example. You need to be upfront if this is what’s causing the delay on your character transfers. Since you do this a lot it’s not likely that you don’t know the exact cause of the delay. I’m probably ok with it if you tell me, transfer will take 3-4 days because your payment needs to clear, but you need to be transparent about it and not lead people on.

Mate, all the information was contained at the beginning of the post and in the messages of this topic. Please read it carefully. Transfer is in progress and be finished as soon as possible. Support is already resolving this issue. Keep your patience and composure and it will be rewarded.

hello! I would like to know when I will receive the role

Receive! Thank you

Good to know! Fly safe or dangerous as you wish! :flying_saucer:

@Gothic_Angel @Alico_AlvaroAlonso @Lulu_Uanid сould you confirm the receiving of the toons please?

Mates, I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and hope for your return to my store!

In addition to a great discount, I sent you a gift, please check your new accounts and I really hope you like it. :innocent:

Welcome back, Capsuleers!

@Nex_ai - several character SkillQ links are 404/not working. Please re-test each SkillQ link with an InCognito Mode browser to ensure others can view it. If this is not resolved within 24 hours, this thread will be locked.

1 Like

Sir, all links fixed. Thanks for helping me making this post better!

Yes, it has already arrived, although I don’t understand the gift. It sends me to a link to create a new account.

Thanks to Nex_ai, I’m super friendly and I enjoyed a 1m skill point! Buy it very recommended and you can buy it in future security! Many thanks

1 Like

Character received, thank you.

1 Like