WTS 28mill Tengu/Wyvern pilot

Selling my toon not sure how much its worth so highest bid wins.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dori_Musanef

Good missile skills
Good drone skills
Can fly tengu well

All ccp rules apply, i will pay transfer fee

No kill rights
Positive wallet
Located in jita
Standing 0.7
1 jump clone located in 0.0
2 remaps available

20 bil

22 bil

22.5 bil

Pls mention as per CCP rules:

1. Wallet balance.
    You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
    You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
    The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
    The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

23 bil

23.75 bil

Fixed it sorry

Hi, available for chat in-game? I’m convoing your char

Offer withdrawn, thanks

24.3bil

Bump, the bidding stops 21:00 IGT. Thank you

B/O Accepted waiting on isk and account information, thank you.

already transferred isk 24.3

and sent you my account by using email.

thank you

already transferred isk 24.3

and sent you my account by using email.

thank you

Transfer has started Receipt
27 Mar 2018 08:00

Thank you

Charakter Recived can be closed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.