WTS 53m Sell mainly flagship and war roles

Please note that skill experience has been drawn.

I want to sell the role:https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Straw_OO

The character has no assets. Look at the skills above. I want to sell it at 58B. If you need to leave a message, please leave a message.

If it has not been sold, I will reduce the price.

i offer 30b

offer 40b last

I hope the price will be higher.

You are selling a character, not account. Selling account can get you and the buyer banned. Also, please follow the rules for selling a character and modify your first post.

41Bil

You’re required to make a number of disclosures as per CCP’s character selling rules. You can review that here at Welcome to the Character Bazaar - Marketplace / Character Bazaar - EVE Online Forums

Specifically you haven’t made the disclosures required by Section C of the above link.

And also, you’re only selling a character and not an account:

Selling accounts is illegal and can get you banned.

Also, you need to edit your thread title… you don’t have 640 million skill points. You have just over 64 million.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Is this correct?

It appears that you’ve extracted skill points since posting your sales thread, you’re now at like just over 59 million. Your title you edited to say 53 million.

Extracting skill points on a character you’ve already put up for sale is a violation of CCP’s character selling rules (it doesn’t appear you read through the link to those that I shared in my above post), and CCP can consider this to be character sales scamming. See Section B., paragraph 6 in the link I shared in my previous post.

1 Like

As highlighted by a number of capsuleers, this sales ad is in violation of the Character Bazaar forum rules - in particular, extracting skill points after the character is advertised for sale, therefore this thread has been closed.

Character Bazaar Rules

You may not extract skillpoints from a character after it has been advertised for sale. Character sales threads must accurately represent the character’s state. Extracting skill after a character has been advertised for sale will be considered character sales scamming, and reprimands will be issued as such.