[Closed, back soon!] WTS 5M SP farm / PVP starter characters (Current Stock: 60 +5 implant chars, over 400 +3 implant chars)

Awesome :slight_smile:
Let me know how many and/or which characters you’d like! Hope your thing goes well!

Will do. My project doesnt look so good. Might need to liquidate assets and buy a few of your guys instead. Ill let you know soon.

No worries :slight_smile:
Just let me know if and when you’d like some and i’ll send them on their way!

Didnt want to string you along. My other buisness opportunity went through. Maybe in the future ill buy a few from you, but for now finance doesnt permit it. Gotta afford my loan repayment before I think about anymore spending at the moment.

No worries at all!
Hope your finances go ok. And if in future you have the opportunity to buy i’ll be here :slight_smile:

Thanks. Ill make sure to look you up as soon as I have the liquid isk.

i want to buy one, what should i do?

Heya, let me know which character you’d like to purchase.

Send 4b isk to that character, and a mail with the Eve account username you’d like that character transferred to

how are you selling for 4b when it costs more than that for the 1000plex? O.o

Price has been updated due to huge increase in plex prices.

Now selling for 4.5b per character.

If plex drops low enough then price will be lowered again but I imagine it will take some time before plex goes down to a reasonable value

bump! (Cleared out old bumps)

bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Hello.

How long would it take u to make me 5 chars .
With names I choose and trained
And how much would that cost me

Contacted in game

Seen the mail :slight_smile:
Please let me know which characters you’d like

bump!

bump! SP farming currently more profitable than its been at any point in almost a year!