SOLD WTS 6.5M SP Mining character

waiting for your proposals
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Edson_Isu

Retracted

1. The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.
  2. Prior to leaving a corporation, the character to be sold MUST send a corp-wide EVE mail stating that they are going to be sold and will be leaving for an NPC corporation.
  3. The sell post must reflect the character correctly, posting that the character you’re selling has more skillpoints or ISK than it actually constitutes an attempt at character sales scamming.

You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

1 Like

Character in NPC corp, in Jita IV moon IV, no kill rights, has losses and kill. Security status 0,7.
Remap ready. No jump clone avaible.

Buyout at 5.5 B

– Bump –

Hi, i will buy it for 5,5b

ok, never sold an alt before, how do we proceed ?

I am sorry, just calculated that it is cheaper for me to extract unneccessary slills from my other Chars. i retract my offer

you can still put an auction, and see if nobody goes beyond it will be yours

daily bump - i need those isks, can lower the price.

I can do 3b

4,5 B and it’s yours

I can do 3.5 but that’s the highest I can go.

bumping cause i like Pizza!

I will give you the 5.5 uyou are asking. Send me an Email in game and you can mark this as sold

Waiting for your answer in game, then i’ll mark as sold

Still avaible, no answer from Venom.

I have never bought a char from here b4 but i will i buy for 5.5bil wt do i have to do

Send a EvE mail to Edson Isu, with your account name, send ISK at the same time, then i will start a character transfer to your account. So you have to keep an empty character slot

Forgive me if this a stupid question but what is to stop you from just taking my isk

If i understood it right, CCP can return ISKs to the rightfull owner. from my point of view, i have to pay transfer fees to CCP, that are around 20 euros