password= 0000

Positive wallet
Positive sec status
Location = Dodixie
Kill rights = None
Jump clones = None
Implants = +5 Perception and +5 Willpower
150,000 unallocated sp ready to train what you want

This characters training has been focused around sub battleship, all race PvP, hence the really good shield/armour, gunnery and missile skills. This char has extremely good core skills and is in the stage of her training where she can be trained into various different avenues. I think she will be best suited as a sub capital PvP pilot, but the great thing about her is she can easily be trained into many other wonderful ways which suit your playstyle and interests.

The eveboard speaks for itself really, and although I have enjoyed training her, the time has come for a different adventure.

Bidding starts at 50bil and will run until I decide to accept a bid or buyout.
Please post your bids/buyouts here as I will not be checking this chars messages.

Good luck to all bidders.

52bil

52.5bil

53 bil

55bil

57bil

57.5bil

58bil

Eve Character Appraisal values this toon at 66bil, so we are getting close to a buyout being accepted.

Bumpity

59bil

60Bil

61Bil

Auction will end in 12 hours from now, the current highest bid is 61bil.

Congrats on winning the auction, please send isk and account details to this char pls

ISK and account details have been sent.

Isk and account info received, transfer has begun.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Luna Nova Watson
Will be completed after: 7/2/2017 4:14:06 AM

Email confirmation received. Thanks for the smooth transfer process.