WTS Adrestia

I am selling an Adrestia (360B) located in Jita.

This ship was released in 2010 and only 50 were ever created. There are six recorded losses but most are lost to inactivity or bannings. Adrestia - EVE University Wiki

The Adrestia is a high-powered blaster platform specially commissioned for the 8th Alliance Tournament. While similar to its sister vessel the Deimos (on which its design was based), this ship nonetheless differs in some very important ways. Utilizing lightweight alloys and a Compact form of ion thruster, the Adrestia is capable of reaching truly mind-boggling speeds for a heavy assault vessel. While this makes it less sturdy than its predecessor, the lack of defensive plating is compensated for by state-of-the-art targeting systems, thoroughly optimized weapon hardpoints and upgraded warp scrambling capability. Don’t let the lack of defense fool you; very few vessels out there can stand against the Adrestia toe to toe.

Post or DM offers.

To the top. This is your chance to get a piece of goons!

Bringing this back up.

Bulk offer on composites?

Jita buy is my bulk offer for this.

Would you entertain an offer of 60 billion for one of the Draccous?

mail sent

I will not, the prices for the forts are fixed.

Back up top.

One Prometheus sold at 55b to an ingame offer, so no need to lowball any further.

returning this to the top

One more prometheus sold at 55b to an ingame offer

Still four faction fortizars available - these are in very limited supply so get yours before they’re gone!

I’m aware this might take a while to sell

Prime time

You know you want these competitively priced items.

These prices are set, so I’m ignoring poor in-game offers.

Still available!

The last Prometheus sold, only Draccous left now.

Get your own long station model.