[WTS] Entrance to J115405 (aka RAGE)

Hello.

I am here to offer the sale of secure entry into the high-class (c5) no-effect wormhole J115405 (aka RAGE). This wormhole is home to the small wormhole corporation known as “HARD KNOCKS” (aka Horse).

To any Hard Knocks. forum alts that may be observing this forum post, I have this message for you:

I’ll have you know I’m the number one FC in TISHU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Horse, and I have over 1480 confirmed solo kills. I am trained in electronic warfare and I’m the top Ragnarok pilot in the entire TISHU fleet. Horse are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before New Eden, mark my words, Horse. You think you can get away with not saying anything in local? Think again, horse. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spy alts (who would be interested in the purchase of the RAGE entrance) throughout EVE and your alliance is being infiltrated right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your keepstar. You’re dead, horse. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I’m Elite, and my mother says so. Not only is this character extensively trained for all races, but I have access to the entire arsenal of TISHU and I will use it to its full extent evict your miserable ass back to Jita, you little horse. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will unleash fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, horse.

Please convo or mail “Lex Arson” in-game for pricing.

1 Like

Rage much?

This post brought back memories of one of my favorite and lesser know GnR songs:

1 Like

1 isk

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.