WTS Exhumer V mining toon - 6bil -----SOOOOLD----

WTS myself a unwanted Exhumer V mining alt

Skillboard:Artemis Swifts Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App

Wallet : 0 isk
Kill rights: none
Jump clones: none
Character location : Chaven

Buyout 6b

3bil.

As you are intending to sell your character, you do need to make sure to disclose all the proper information as well, as per the character bazaar rules, all the following need to be listed:

1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

I will check this thread in the next 24hrs to ensure that your post is edited with the proper information as stated in the rules thread. Please make sure to get it updated before then to ensure that your thread does not get closed.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for adjusting your post to include the proper information.
Thread will remain open. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumps

Bumps

Last bid and offer ? Is the toon still on sale ?

Last bid 3b, but this is not an auction. I am selling for 6bil. Character is around 9 bil to inject from fresh roll

shame that injection price is irrelevant to character valuation

1 Like

Shame that your comment is irrelevant to how much I want to sell MY character for, funny how that works isn’t it?

I’m interested in the character and my ofer is the 6bil you asked for

Offer accepted, I will keep thread open on my other screen when you are ready to send isk/receive transfer let me know

Dont send to this toon though It is on transfer, let me relog

Ok if you are ready send isk/account info to this toon Artemis Swift and I can start the transfer

as soon as i get home i do the transfer im at work now

No problem, just let me know when you transfer and ill sort it out for you

transfer done to this character

Hi, Isk received due to me being a little stupid I can not start the transfer for another 3 hours due to already transferring a Nag alt I have sold today, are you ok to wait for a few hours and I will post here when I start the transfer?