WTS Hel w/ T2 Rigs. Safely Parked in an NPC station with Guaranteed access to the buyer!

My price for the sale is 34b and this is set in stone. (unless u wanna give me more =P )
Especially with CCP about to screw up indy even more than it already is and make more stuff even more expensive… cuz thats what this crap game needs right?

anyway, Im gonna miss this ship.
Tbh i wouldn’t even be selling this thing if their wasn’t something else i wanted to buy pretty badly Rn. Id just be sitting on it letting it appreciate in value like a frigging balloon. But here i am.

Oh right this is how the shell is fit.
[Im Sexy As, Hel Fitting]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Overdrive Injector System II
Damage Control II

500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Capital Core Defense Field Extender II
Capital Core Defense Field Extender II
Capital Capacitor Control Circuit II

shes mostly stripped but has some nice rigs, and a cheap travel fit, and Ofc with the craziness going on with indy and the fact its parked in a NPC station i feel like it justifies the small increase in price.

Pm me in-game and ill setup a private contract.

Bump & btw the Hel is docked in the forge region if anyone is curious, so its not something that was trying to escape the current war.

Bump. Those final industry changes are getting closer. Get this super for 45b while u still can. Its going to go upto 60b or more soon, and my price will start going up with the heard when that happens.

I dont feel like waiting 4 months for the prices to go up and get a sale so im dropping the price to 38b. pm ingame if interested.

System?

Uemon, its in the Forge region.

Bump. dropped price again to 34b

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.