WTS Nag pilot

no kill rights
isk positive
locate in hs
pass: 1234
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Wormhole_W237 13.5mil SP

start bid 15b

14bil

You need to be in an NPC corp prior to posting yourself for sale, and remain in the NPC corp the entire time, as required by Welcome to the Character Bazaar

@Celine_Sophia_Maricadie AS soon as I receive an offer to sell that interests me, I will immediately go to the NPC corporation

@Wormhole_W237 you’ll note in CCP’s rules for the Character Bazaar under “B. Before making your thread”

The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.

@Celine_Sophia_Maricadie AS soon as I receive an offer to sell that interests me, I will immediately go to the NPC corporation

15bil

Clearly you haven’t read through CCP’s rules on character sales here Welcome to the Character Bazaar - they specifically state you must move to an NPC corp prior to making your sales thread and remain in the NPC corp for the entirety of the thread/sales process.

Have you used this character to fly a Nag?

You are missing alot of (L5) skills to effectively use it in Navigation, Gunnery & Shields. (Jump Drive Operation which is a must, is L1 & a 30 day train alone). Doing a rough estimate, you’re about 3-4 months from it being an actual Nag pilot, not just a character who can sit in it. Not sure I agree with the headline of this thread.

not to mention there is no Jump drive calibration skill, which is needed at 5 for fleet effectiveness.
My offer still stands.

This thread has been closed as the character must be in an NPC corporation.

B. Before making your thread

1. The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.