WTS pvp 42m sp

5 tier cruisers of V races,gunnery assist full

33b,
M/C Frigate V, G/M/C Destroyer V
1,Wallet balance is positive
2,No right to kill
3,Jumping clones in ousa
4,The position of the character is in ousa, it will be transferred to npc after confirming the sale
5、Follow all ccp rules

^^ Oh really, you’re following all CCP rules. What about this one

1. The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.

1、If the price is not right, I will always use this role, so I won’t be in the npc company
2、This one does not comply with the ccp rules, but the ccp rules must be in the npc company before the transfer, otherwise the transfer cannot be made. So it will not harm the interests of buyers
3、So I stated in the title, it is not a fraud
4、thanks for your correction

Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. Many sales threads have been locked and had to be restarted, simply because people don’t follow the rules by dropping out of player corp and into NPC corp before attempting to sell their character. This one will most likely follow that route…

1 Like

The CCP rules are that you must be in an NPC corp prior to posting your thread, and throughout the sales duration, and not as to how you’re doing it.

As per Welcome to the Character Bazaar - Marketplace / Character Bazaar - EVE Online Forums (CCP’s rules on character sales) I highlight for you:

B. Before making your thread

1. The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.
1 Like

As you are not in an npc corporation, I will be closing your sales thread. You may relist your character for sale once all Character Bazaar rules are met. Thank you.