WTS Officer Modules (Smartbomb, ECM, Cap Booster, Reactor Control Unit), CCP Corpse & Legacy Rigged Ships

Greetings.

Below is a great collection of officer modules and legacy rigged rare ships, a ccp corpse and a legacy Badger Mark II. Let me know what you’re interested in and prices are not necessarily solid on bulk deals.

Vizan’s Modified Large EMP Smartbomb x 3 - 7.5 Bil Each
Raysere’s Modified Large EMP Smartbomb x 1 - 5.5 Bil
Tairei’s Modified Reactor Control Unit x 1 - 675 Million
Tairei’s Modified Heavy Capacitor Booster x 1 - 750 Million
Kaikka’s Modified Multispectral ECM x 2 - 1.7 Bil Each

Those are the availeable officer modules. Now as for most likely an unique CCP Corpse.

CCP Stillman’s frozen corpse - 5 Billion

He has been podded twice, there being a possibility that there might be another corpse somewhere, but after researching sources I looked trough gave no proof of a second corpse existing. So this most likely is the only existing corpse of him. Picture as proof of the corpse: https://i.imgur.com/ZPEM4M9.png

Now for the legacy ships. With these I may do bulk pricing if all are bought together.

Myrmidon with 3 X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I x 2 - 250 Million One with fit
Nightawk with 2X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I - Fit still included - 800 Million With fit
Buzzard with 2X T1 Large Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I x 3 - 650 Million Each
Helios with 2X T1 Large Gravity Capacitor Upgrade I - 650 Million
Impel with 1X T1 Large Cargohold Optimization I - 700 Million With fit
Pilgrim with 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Extender I & 1x T1 Large Energy Metastasis Adjuster I - 700 Million
Sacrilege with 1X T1 Large Auxiliary Nano Pump I & 1X T1 Large Nanobot Accelerator I - 1 Billion With fit
Sabre with 2X T1 Large Auxiliary Thrusters I - 1 Million - With fit
Broadsword with 2X T1 Large Core Defense Field Extender I - 800 Million
Drake with 3X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I x 2 - 250 Million With fit
Trasher with 3X T1 Large Salvage Tackle I - 500 Million
Ishtar with 2X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I - 1 Bilion
Sleipnir with 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I & 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Extender I - 1 Billion
Muninn with 1X T1 Large Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer I & 1X T1 Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I - 1 Billion
Manticore with 1X T1 Large Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I & 1X T1 Large Rocket Fuel Cache Partition I - 1.2 Bil
Manticore with 3X fitted Cruise Missile Launchers. 1X T1 Large Bay Loading Accelerator I & 1X T1 Large Hydraulic Bay Thrusters I. With fit. - 3.5 Bil Sold
Hulk with 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I & 3X T2 Modulated Strip Miner II’s (Currently only 2 can be fitted) + fit. - 800 Million
Catalyst with 3X T1 Large Salvage Tackle I - 500 Million
Cormorant with 2X T1 Large Salvage Tackle I + Fit - 500 Million
Claymore with 2X T1 Large Capacitor Control Circuit I - 1 Bil
Muninn with 1X T1 Large Projectile Locus Coordinator I & 1X T1 Large Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I - 1 Bil
Broadsword with 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Extender I & 1X T1 Large Core Defense Field Purger I - 1 Bil
Vagabond with 1X T1 Large Low Friction Nozzle Joints I & 1X T1 Large Auxiliary Thrusters I - 1 Bil

As for the last item. A special case. Legitimate Badger Mark II. This is due to the naming limit on ships. As a name that long with the pilots name cannot be created by players far as my knowledge goes. Picture as proof: https://i.imgur.com/QqsDVNJ.png Price for such a unique relic of the past. 1 Billion ISK.

Added legacy rigged/fitted ships and updated ship descriptions with ones that have fits.

Some great Officer Modules for you, or add a valuable CCP corpse to your collection with some fine flyable Legacy Rigged ships.

Lowered the prices on some of the legact rigged ships. These could do well as a present or just as a collectable for later. These will naturally get more valuable with time.

For bulk prices on ships & modules. Feel free to contract me. Also if you want give a price for the corpse, you’re free to do so. 10 Billion is the price I’ll instantly sell it though of course.

Midsummer sale. Buy 2 Legacy rigged ships and receive 3rd one (lowest price) for 50% price.

Happy Midsummer everyone! Buy an officer modules and go out for some great PVP battles to celebrate. :boom:

Title updated to be a bit more informative. Buy yourself a great officer module!

Do Legacy ships get any special bonus or is it just a difference in the name?

Far as I know legacy rigs work exactly like they would normally on a ship hull. It is a difference in name, but you can fly the ships and the bonuses from the rigs do apply. You can also keep them as valuable collector items so, you can get them for varying purposes, whichever you desire. :slight_smile:

So if let’s say a Myrmidion has Large Capacitor Riggs does it have more Cap then today with Medium Cpacacitor Riggs?

nope… rigs give same stats regardless of size.

Thats what I thought too so its basicly just for the name “Legacy” :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty much. They are relics of the past so no need to destroy them. Buy one as a gift to a friend, or explore in nullsec with a large rigged buzzard.

To the top! Why not get your friend a secret santa present from here. Remember, on the ships, bulk pricing can be negotiated.

Got some more legacy rigged ships coming availeable soon. Isn’t asset safety a wonderful thing. :slight_smile:

Legacy rigged HAC’s and more will be for sale within the next few days once they arrive in Jita.

I’ll take the Manticore.

Sure thing. Will that be the Manticore with T1 Large Rigs. Or the Manticore with the T1 Large Rigs + fitted Cruise Missile Launchers?

Edit: I set up contracts of both Manticores to you. Accept either one you wanted or both if you want. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Manticore sold. Added few ships & lowered prices on few. Keep the buy orders coming. All of these are looking for a new loving home.