starting bid 25b
starting bid 25b
The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.
Maybe i will make an offer after.
30 B b/o … but respect rules or i retract !
Character is not currently read for sale as not in an NPC corp. You may recreate the sale thread once it complies with all the rules below
A. General rules
- Accounts that have been previously banned for macro use are not eligible for character sales.
- Lottery style sales are not permitted. Auctions and buyouts are the appropriate method for selling a character.
- The character being sold must receive the ISK for the purchase and only ISK. Characters may not be sold in exchange for items.
- The selling of accounts is prohibited; characters may only be sold individually.
- Bumping is allowed only by the character who started the thread once per calendar day. Friendly or multiple bumps per day are not permitted.
B. Before making your thread
- Proof of skillpoint count for the character you are selling must be provided for the auction to be valid. This can be offered in the form of an API verified EVESkillBoard profile. The use of out of date eveboard profiles for character sales is prohibited.
- The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.
- The sell post must reflect the character correctly, posting that the character you’re selling has more skillpoints or ISK than it actually constitutes an attempt at character sales scamming.
- The sale of characters with SKINs is permitted, and prices of characters can be adjusted as seen fit by the seller to reflect the value of their skin collection on the character being sold.
- Any attempts at misleading a buyer regarding SKINs that a character possesses, or any false representation of skin ownership during a character sale will be treated as an attempt at characters sales scamming, and will be subject to the full penalties of an attempted character scam, including potential suspension of accounts.
- You may not extract skillpoints from a character after it has been advertised for sale. Character sales threads must accurately represent the character’s state. Extracting skill after a character has been advertised for sale will be considered character sales scamming, and reprimands will be issued as such.
- Items cannot be listed among the character’s valuable assets, only skills, implants, SKINs, and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought or sold on the market for ISK.
C. You must disclose the following information
1. Wallet balance.
You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.
2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.
3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.
4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.
D. Purchasing and sales
- Down-payment plans are not supported by CCP Customer Support. As a seller, you are agreeing to a certain amount of ISK only, which is to be paid in one payment. Once again, any forms of scams regarding character sales are strictly prohibited.
- Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.
- Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.
- The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.
- Customer Support will not remove bounties placed on characters either as part of a sale, or after they’ve been transferred to a new owner.
- The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.
- All skill training must be paused before transferring the character as characters can not be transferred while having an active skill queue.
- All character transfers have a 10 hour waiting period for security reasons.
- Accounts can only be involved in one character transfer at a time. If either the sending or the receiving account have an ongoing character transfer, other transfer attempts will fail.
- Please note that if a character has a negative ISK balance that character cannot be transferred until it has a positive amount of ISK.
F. After the deal
- When a character is sold, the buyer must modify the topic title to reflect this to help other forum patrons know what characters are still available.
- The new owner of the character may NOT pass himself off as any previous owner.
- Posts in the sales thread once the character has been successfully sold should not be edited. Any information disclosed about the characters may not be removed.