WTS Ragnarok Pilot 23 Million SP ( Good Starter Ragnarok Character ) Skill Book Injected Titan LVL 4

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Amelia_Fenrir

The character currently has 2 bonus remaps as well as the natural remap available (3 total remaps !)

The character is currently set up to train Perception and Willpower (Space Ship Command and Gunnery)

The character has Cybernetics 5 as well as a training clone. The following implants are in the training clone:

Slot 1: Ocular Filter - Improved
Slot 2: Memory Augmentation - Standard
Slot 3: Neural Boost - Improved
Slot 4: Cybernetic Subprocessor - Standard
Slot 5: Social Adaptation Chip - Standard
Slot 6: Empty
Slot 7: Empty
Slot 8: Empty
Slot 9: Empty
Slot 10: Empty

No jump clones

Positive Wallet

Fairly clean Kill Board history : https://zkillboard.com/character/95048891/

Fairly clean corporation history

This character is a good starter Ragnarok pilot it needs some work but has billions in skill books injected and lots of remaps as well as the ability to train with maximum efficiency. This character would give you a huge jump start on a excellent Ragnarok character!

I will pay the transfer fee as stated by CPP’s rules

ALL CCP RULES APPLY

Bidding starts at 20 Billion ISK

Buy Out: 25 Billion ISK

I will be checking this thread for the next few hours, if I see a price I like I am able to initiate the transfer process tonight.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding,

Amelia Fenrir

21b.o

Thank you for your interest, I am looking for a bit more than 21 Billion for a buy out.

What are you looking to get for this character?

As a buyout first day ( fast sale ) I would let it go for 25 Billion ISK, otherwise I will let the auction run for a while. The titan skill book alone was over 5 Billion ISK

Im online now with the character if anyone wants to private chat with any questions Etc. As I said I can initiate the transfer tonight for the right price, otherwise I think that I will let the auction run for a while.

Just received an in game offer of 25 Billion ISK I accept this buy out awaiting ISK and account information and I will confirm here once received.

ISK and account info received, about to initiate the transfer will confirm here shortly when done

ISK and account name sent.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Amelia Fenrir

Will be completed after: 3/17/2018 1:23:49 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

You should be able to see the character transfer on your account management page as well as receive an email verification from CCP

Thank you and I hope that you enjoy the character

character transfer email received.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.