WTS This char. 12.8 mil SP Exhumer pilot

Good day I’m looking to sell this character.

NO KILLRIGHTS

POSTIVE SEC STATUS

Implants: +4 Standard full set.
Zainou ‘Gnome’ Shield Management SM=703
Inherent Implants ‘Highwall’ Mining MX-1003

NO Jump Clones

2 Remap available.

Starting Bid - 7.5bil Buyout 10 bil

Character Location: Amarr
Positive Wallet balance

6.5bil

@Hutistis_Demise Please update the original post (OP) to include all required information listed in Welcome to the Character Bazaar.

1 Like

Apologies corrections have been made

1 Like

7b offer

8.5B Offer

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I’ll give this topic another day. If nothing higher comes it is yours o7

1 Like

9b offer

9.3 b offer

1 Like

An Excellent offer! Thankyou! I am awaiting a hopeful unlock of character transfer soon. If you’re still insterested in character by the time that has been done It is yours! Apologies for the delay

Ok thx

9,5b offer

9.7 b

Retracted

9.8 bid offer

1 Like

My apologies for the late response. Your offer is accepted provided you are still interested.

if he whitdraw, i would offer 9,8b

1 Like

I’ll give him a chance for 24 hours as of this message. If the offer is revoked or not confirmed by then ti is yours.

10 b B/o

1 Like

B/O accepted. Send ISK and info when ready.