WTS Titan, Rorqual, NYX characters

Thank you for your reminder, I will update

Sir i belive you dont get the point. Each Charakter that is for sale need to post individual in this post i am for sale like in this post ❎ WTS Multiple Toons from 2006 to 2015 perfect Starter or SP Farmer

So login witch each char go in this thread and post with the char hey i am for sale or smth like that

My English is not very good, I don’t understand where I went wrong

Have each character for sale post in this thread, saying “I am for sale”.

I probably understand, I will update the content

No you didn’t. Pls take a look at the theard that i have linked.

There you see that he listed every char in the first post.

When you are scrolling down you see that every Charakter that he wanted to sell comment / reply to his post with the word:

And that is what you need to do. Every char need to reply /comment in your sell thread that they are for sale.

So I use the sold characters to reply here. I want to sell, right?

Raissa Time 17b

Raissa Dive 26b

Angela Shu 60b

yes :+1:

I am for sale

Raissa Dive 27b

I am for sale

I am for sale

I am for sale

18bil bid for Raissa Time

I don’t think anyone else wants to make an offer. Next, I will make a deal with you. I’m a novice, what should I do next?

@Valtyr_Medici get Raissa Time -18B
@Joerg_Risalo get Raissa Dive -27B
@Lian_lei get Angela Shu -60B
@Civran_Ortemus get Ming-ming Shu -98B

Next we need to send you isk to the character that we have made offer and account info to them via eve mail. once you receive the isk you can take and then make transfer via account management.

So for example, Lian lei will send 60b to Angela Shu and my account info to Angela Shu via eve mail. you log on and take your money, then log off, go to account login on website and pay for transfer fee and add the account name you were given by Lian lei in the eve mail.

Transfer takes 10 hours to complete and you can not log in to the character during this time, so make sure you take your isk before you make transfer.

I hope i explained it well enough for you to understand thanks :yum:

confirming 60b isk and account info sent to @Angela_Shu thanks.

1 Like

Confirm that the transfer operation has been performed

27b Isk and account information send to Raissa Dive