WTS Two characters 12m sp and 18m sp - BOTH SOLD

SOLD
1.) Haeydins Skillboard || Eve Is ESI || A Third Party Eve Online App
Positive wallet, -9.2 sec status, but will repair at the request of the buyer for no charge. will move to a highsec if requested.

̶2̶.̶)̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶.̶e̶v̶e̶i̶s̶e̶s̶i̶.̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶/̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶/̶6̶1̶0̶6̶0̶0̶8̶3̶8̶a̶7̶7̶1̶9̶3̶c̶e̶f̶2̶a̶7̶c̶9̶c̶1̶d̶1̶9̶b̶d̶f̶7̶8̶a̶5̶9̶e̶7̶2̶8̶/̶
**̶P̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶e̶t̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶W̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶s̶e̶c̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶k̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶e̶r̶. SOLD

Confirming i am for sale. as of the time of the post, it shows that i am still in a player corp, but i am no longer in one.

Positive wallet, -9.2 sec status, but will repair at the request of the buyer for no charge. will move to a highsec if requested.

Confirming i am for sale.

Positive wallet. Can fix sec status at request of buyer. Will move to a highsec system other than hek if requested by buyer.

The First Skillboard link is not working.

should be fixed now. thank you for informing me.

still selling.

how much for 12mil SP one?

what about 10?

Bump.

I offer 6b

this is acceptable @Hercog

So 6B for Phoeadryn char you accept ?

Yes. i will.

Ok transferring 6b to you now

isk and info sent

Isk received and transfer started. continued communications will be via @Maleficous

Offer 8b for Haeydin

i can accept this as well. @Hercog

Cool , sending is and info now to Haeydin

isk received and transfer started - thank you. please reach out to me on Maleficous if any problems occur