WTS Your perfect dream character!

As per my last post, bids i’d consider selling for are starting at 170b.

Some advise:
You shouldn’t give your advice away for free it really degrades it’s value. No one appreciates what they don’t pay for.

Bumpey

Tooo the top

B u m p

b u m p = )

if you’re interrested in this char and willing to pay in the 170b region, dm me %)

to the top :slight_smile:

B U M P

B u m p

Cost of getting the same character is now 150B per Jita cost of injectors and dropping. Do you have a better b/o?

???

i am not sure if you have understood the mechanics here.

Injectors have diminishing returns - you dont get 500k SP per injector. Please do the math or read the backlog of this chat.

sp/ injector 0-5m sp/ injector 5-50m sp/ injector 50-80m sp/ injector 80-120m price to make
sp/inject 500,000.00 400,000.00 300,000.00 150,000.00 Jita price 660,000,000.00
sp 5,000,000.00 50,000,000.00 80,000,000.00 120,000,000.00
injectors needed 10.00 112.50 100.00 266.67 489.17 322,850,000,000 ISK

ok, lets make this bright :sun_with_face:
as you can see you need 322bil to make 120m sp as unallocated.
so question is, what price you expect to get for this toon as for “dream character”??
I personally think, that it is your toon of the dreams, coz no one will be so stupid to buy this toon for that price.
I mean that for 322bill you can buy like 350 to 400mil sp toon and it will be like 3 times more “Character of the dreams”, then you are selling :wink:

And even if you decide to sell it for 200b, for that price you could buy like 240m sp toon and its still twice better then you selling, keeping in mind that toon with 240m sp probably will have what you could need :slight_smile:
Gl with that :partying_face: o7

4 Likes

With that post in mind I’m willing to be kind and offer 135b

1 Like

I don’t understand why someone would do this. Maybe they were going to make their dream character and then changed their mind and are realizing they aren’t going to get close to their isk back

In the interest of beating a dead horse and because I get tired of seeing this thread I am going to give my 2 cents.

It is perfectly within the right of the OP to sell for whatever price he wants so that is a non-issue to me. Perhaps he is simply waiting to bait a n00b into making an impulse purchase. Good for him.

To the OP,

If you get tired of waiting you should realize that what you have is not that special. Since every character needs its core skills filled and some combination of ships/gunnery a buyer can pick any random 100M SP toon off the forums for much less and fill in the 20M SP gap for much less ISK than you’re proposing.

Your amount of SP is too much for a dedicated super character, and too little for a perfect subcap character (both of which people can buy for much less ISK) . The people who want a “perfect dream character” are either overpaying or not getting enough SP. You have enough SP to make a mediocre character at best IMO. I also don’t see many people who want to fully customize their skills, but not choose their own character name.

Anyway, good luck.

3 Likes

I’m not quite sure why people are so focused on a “you don’t get your money back” agenda. I don’t want any money back or am in any way “regretting” anything. I am willing to accept offers below 200b, however 135 will not get this toon. (I appreciate the offer tho, one of the more appropriate ones.) (Ingame offer of 140b received “if I change the character’s name”, not sure what that person is on about)

This character has lots of unique things going for him, so just don’t offer anything if you don’t appreciate that.

What number under 200b would you accept.

Also, people ask for name changes when the character has a terrible name

Make me a compelling offer for what is the highest you would pay. - i will let you know what i think about that, then. A rough guideline, its likely in the upper third of the 100-200b range.

Also, people ask for name changes when the character has a terrible name

sure, no issues with that - but im in no position to change the characters name, thats a thing they could do after successfully purchasing this character and ask CCP (if that is a thing).

Bump))

see you :slight_smile: