Yeet me

…into Null-Sec. I am looking for a fun group to pvp with, ideally to do Yeet fleets out of a trade hub. I am on most evenings from 01:00 eve time. Hit me up.

B

Trade Hubs can be difficult for a lot of groups due to constant highsec war decs, however we are a nullsec pvp corp with ownership of a c3 content hole. Stop by and have a chat we might be a good fit and we are recruiting.

Just remember capsuleer… yeeting yourself can make you go blind. Always get a friend to yeet you instead

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.