Yet another returning player looking for corp

So I am a returning pirate from around 2011 looking to find a corp. I have about 26.5m SP mostly focused into combat with some scanning thrown in for good measure. The following is a breakdown of what to expect. If you need a TLDR we are probably not a good fit for each other. Also, this is my main and only useful character. If you’re expecting alts as well, I am not your guy.

What I can offer:

• A “relatively” experienced PvP pilot that is used to small gang combat. Please keep in mind that it has been about 8 years so I am still trying to knock off some of the rust. The game has changed a lot since then and I’m still trying to figure out what is what. However, back in the day I used to regularly fly in a 3-5 man group that would hunt targets of opportunity and we did so successfully. Please note: if you are looking up my killboard stats I was heavily invested in a ransom corp and many of my encounters were successful ransoms (I would estimate at least as many killboard encounters were also ransom encounters). The things that show up on the killboard are the unfortunate result of the failed ransoms where further aggression was required.

• Heavily PvP based skill layout. I have my skills set to fly BC’s and down for Amarr and Minmatar and am currently working on Gallente. I also have a decent amount of scanning skill points with a focus on both scanning exploration sites as well as hunting PvP targets. I also have some interceptor skills going in case tackle is needed.

• “Competent” scanning abilities. I have been back about a month and have been practicing my scanning abilities. This again includes both PvE and PvP targets. I am not the best, nor am I the worst at this skill and I believe I can offer a reliable scanner if needed. I am getting fairly efficient at scanning WH’s as well as various exploration sites. My PvP scanning skills need more work, but I am willing to practice those.

• Willingness to skill into whatever helps the group out as long as it’s within reason. I have no desire to fly capital ships, straight out. Big blobs don’t interest me. However, if you need someone to skill into a particular build I’m willing to do so if need be. I will be happy to skill into things that help out the group as long as it aligns with my general interests.

• Willingness to PvP for the corp. I have absolutely no problem losing ships to help out the group. As long as I have a way of making up my losses I will be glad to help out however is necessary. I’m currently fairly “poor” considering I’m 8 years behind, but I imagine I can afford some ships that will still pack a punch for a group. Note: I am willing to do low sec PvP as long as there is an opportunity to reclaim some sec status. I’ve had -10 for far too long before and it can make certain things too difficult.

What I am looking for:

• First and foremost a corp that is not super strict on logged time. I am a teacher with a semester about to start and a son that is about to turn 1 year old. My time is, simply put, choppy as all hell right now. I cannot guarantee time on. When I am able to get on for a decent amount of time and am needed, I will help the corp out. If the corp doesn’t need help right then I will do my own thing. If people want to form a quick roam I will do it. What I’m getting at is that I will do what I can, when I can, but I cannot commit to guaranteed game time for now.

• A corp that has some ability to guarantee some sort of isk earning. Preferably this would include some sort of null ratting to help keep sec status under control if possible. I have also actually gained a big interest in exploration since I’ve returned so that is also an opportunity I am interested in.

• I am interested in a non-hisec corp with a focus on Null or WH or both(?). Lowsec is fine as it’s what I’m used to living in, but it would be nice to have a corp that has a presence in either WH or Null so that I can open up my potential game play avenues. I have absolutely no problem roaming into the low sec when needed if it gives us something to do. For the WH corps out there, I do like scanning a lot and am willing to scan down various sites and WH’s if needed.

• It would be nice to find a corp with a SRP. I will point out, I do not expect free ships. My thought is that If I’m flying a ship you’re telling me to fly for a particular reason, it would be nice if you replaced it. If I’m flying a ship I want to fly I should be expected to replace it.

• I would prefer a relatively established corp that already has a basic working organization. Mostly this is me not wanting to be a core member that helps build an empire as I simply don’t have the real life time to help do that.

• I would prefer a corp that does not have a hard set requirement to be on voice at all times. That is a difficulty for me given my current situation. I have no problem being on voice during important ops/combats, but I would prefer text chat for general purpose game time.

Hopefully this wasn’t too long of a post. If it sounds like we would be a good match please let me know.

1 Like

PVP every day! Get paid for it! Access to the best indy structures New Eden has to offer. Make ISK in nullsec, get rich, get kills, FIGHT GOONS, have FUN! Talk to us on our Running with Wolves [.PACK] discord: https://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

1 Like

Bokbok @Meldanor,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

We live in a WH with a focus of empowering real life first players. We provide PVE/P content to all members via our wh statics and more.

Please reach out when you can in-game so we can see if we would both be a good fit.

Our Forum Post: 🌀 [SLRMK] [USTZ] [WH] [Mature] Seeking Old and New Pilots!

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

You should consider joining Shepards of Mettle! They are a returning player friendly corp in my alliance, Federation Uprising, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

1 Like

HI @Meldanor,

As a team of mature players, I think you might enjoy flying with the Voidstalker Heresy. We have a Real Life Comes First mentality, and you might be interested to know that one of our recruiters is also a teacher. We do not have strict attendance or voice requirements because we’re all adults with responsibilities and sometimes we are logged in while doing other things. When it comes to ops, we ask people to do what they can and understand that EVE is just a game and we encourage people to take care of themselves, their families, and jobs first and if we lose something, it’s no big deal because it’s a game and we’re all here to have fun.

I noticed you mentioned that you were not interested in capitals. We also avoid blob fights. Our capital fights tend to be skirmishes with a just a few ships on either side. Personally, I think I am allergic to lag and time dilation. Even if that doesn’t interest you, even cap fights need competent sub-cap pilots. I’m a believer in role-based fleet instead of uniform F1 blobs.

We have been around for many years. Although we have spent time in Null and j-space, we have always found that low-sec provides a lot of opportunity to pivot easily to any environment without having to deal with all of the extra stuff that comes along with living in a WH or Null.

We have more information available on our official ad. If this sounds good, drop by our discord for a (text) chat and we can see if it’s a good fit for us to move forward.

1 Like

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you can or want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential isk making; lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket as a temp base and looking to make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game
  • We do multiple JF runs throughout the week so if you need anything moved we can easily make that happen

What we’re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 35+ million SP to fly what’s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335

You can also join our public eve channel Envoy Lounge in game, we always have some dudes on. Look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe! o7

1 Like

Hey, most of my corp is older dudes with a real life too. We have a very laxed AFK/away policy that we might as well not have one, always have enough activity though you can usually jump in anytime for some quick content.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ustz-pvp-corp-ocupi

Give us a look.

1 Like

Hello Meldanor

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Metropolis area of Minmitar space. The headquarters act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, we also about to launch a salvage and loot buyback program.

Industrial

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, we run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP

Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.

Eric Shang

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Brand New Name
✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel Flaming Fist Rising Public

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.