24M sp Pilot LF Small Gang/Solo PvP Corp/Alliance EU

Hey Rogerin.

I’m from Parroto Social Club. We are a corp which focuses on small gang and some medium gang PvP. We are based in NPC null so we don’t have structure and entosis timers to grind out or massive tidi fests to sit through. We log in when we want to and roam where we want. We also are an independent corp so we can shoot who we want too, no blue donuts.

We have a strong EUTZ (I’m EUTZ myself) and guys looking to roam pretty much every day.

The biggest thing we look for in people is to have the attitude to get better at the game. Make mistakes, lose ships, laugh about it but also learn from their mistakes. Then do it all over again :slight_smile: We also have a lot of guys who love solo pvp. Our killboard at the minute is over 21% solo kills. A lot of guys just learning but we have a few more experienced guys too who are very happy to teach people and help problem solve etc.

Anyway, if this sounds like it might interest you, check out our post. It also has a couple of links to some of our roams so you can see what we do. If you want to join us for a roam hit me up in game or join our in game channel.