85M SP Old player back after 5 years searching for a pirate corp in low sec

Hello there,

After a long break of 5 years, I would like to go back to EVE online with my two accounts.
One is a 65 millions SP acc with positive security status for logistic / capital purpose and the other one is 85 millions SP with a security status of -10 - is the main character for PVP / PVE and Capital also.

Link to my character :

I can move all my stuff by my self trough my carrier.
I need to get used to the game again as well as to the new things implemented in game since I stopped.
I am a belgian working and living in Hong Kong and my game time is average and random timing due to my job. I enjoy to roam in low sec and gate camp. Also doing missions and helping friends.

to summarise I am looking and providing :

-I am searching a nice pirate corp operating in low sec to enjoy ganking poor people passing by.
-I enjoy roaming
-I of course have TS3 or other communication devise
-Perfect english
-I am mainly PVP orientated
-Very sociable
-I also enjoy solo gang in cloaked ships
-I am self-sufficient
-I am keen to make new friends in EVE as after 5 years all my old fellas are mostly gone.
-I used to be a 0.0 player however my time I can play is still high but scattered, it means I ,might need to deco sometime in a hurry which mean the long ops in 0.0 are not for me anymore but rather low sec where I can be safe to disconnect fast.

Thank you for reading those lines.
I hope to hear some news soon :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zorg.

Convo me Ingame or join H1nt Pub… We are a WH corp with active PVP and dank ISK. c4 with c3/c5 With player owned citadels now WH space is a great place to live.

Intriguing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Mhmmmm… :thinking:

Yeeesss??? :star_struck:

Well… my new best friend, do I have an opportunity for YOU!!

Come check out the most villainous, vile, and -dare I say- Dastardly LOWSEC pirate outfit in-game. That’s right… the rulers of Khanid LOWSEC WANT YOU!

We do everything we can to keep LOWSEC dangerous and have a blast doing it!

Ask about our dastardly fan club in-game… the Darwin-ettes…

Those dastardly Darwinism bois!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

click me… CLICK ME >>>

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.