Returning player LF a outlaw/pirate corp

I’ve basically forgotten everything about the game, but I’m looking for a corp that’s chill that I can hang around with and have some fun with, while also teaching me in the ways of being an outlaw in EVE.

Outlaw? Sub Inc. Is a USTZ C5 wormhole corporation. We are about as outlaw as it gets. We would like to talk with you. Join discord now and let’s have a chat.

Hey mate, we are a low sec corp that does pirate stuff including ramsons from time to time.
If you looking for a chill laid back corp/alliance then we might be a good fit.
PVP up to and including capitals, roams, gate camps, hi sec ganks.
Do it all :slight_smile:
We also have level 5 missions and moon mining for your isk needs.
I have attached the corp add.
Hope to see you in discord.
Cheers
Jun

1 Like

Hey @Tony_Da_Boze

If you’re active in the US TZ I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We focus on small/medium sized pvp from roams, camps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure op. We like to have fun and encourage a RL-first mentality in our members as most of us are working adults with responsibilities. I think you’ll find us to be a great casual group of pirates that love to get into fights and cause chaos regardless of the reason.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a nice chat.

Hi welcome back. how many sp you have ? at what time zone are you and what is your play time ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.