Looking for low sec corp/alliance

Looking for a low sec corp I’m happy to buy all doctrine ships needed and move to your home system.

I don’t mind doing anything in eve gate camps, solo/gang roams, bashing, what ever is going on I want in.

I have 3 active account right now & can add more if ever needed. but for now I have my main, scout/links/scanner & a hauler/scanner

Mail me ig :slight_smile:

I’m interested in finding a lowsec corp as well. PIracy is my main interest now that i think about it. Hmu if u find a good one. I’m in the eastern starnd time zone

Hey to both @Savidor and @Thelodious

If you guys are interested in lowsec and npc 0.0 pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you both.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corporation that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re an established RL-first corp with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to bring regular content to our area. We also control several regions of highly valuable moons which is a great isk maker for those interested in mining as well as all of the structures necessary to support any industry.

Our prime time is between 22:00-04:00 on weekdays and much better all around activity on weekends. I’d love to have a chat with you to see if you’re interested in our public channel Open Filth in game. Please feel free to check out our forum post as well below:

o/ @Savidor

We are Ushra’khan, oldest alliance of eve and subcap nerds. Your cap won’t undock much but we undock, we pvp and we have fun.

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

See you soon i hope !

Still looking for now but talking with a few corps

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.