35mil sp character returning to the game after 3 years and looking for a lowsec Corp

Hi, I am returning to the game after about a 3 year break and a lot seems to have changed, as well as I’ve forgotten how to play, it all seems very daunting.

Started back in 2005 and spent some time in zero back when I last played. Have 35,944,104 skill points with gallente bs5, advanced ship command 5 and covert ops 4 being my main ship skills. Decent gunnery and scanning skills and the rest spread out through engineering, industry and good baseline in everything else.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Omnious_Prime

I really want to spend my time in lowsec as I’ve never really experienced that part of the game before. I’m mostly keen to pvp, pirate and be a badass. Looking for a well established Corp willing to mentor me and show me the ropes out there. And guidance on where I should go with my skill training moving forward.

If this sounds like you hit me up in game or right here and we can get something happening. I usually don’t have much time to game during the week but on the weekends I’ll be on most of the day/evening, I live in New Zealand so will need to find a Corp within the NZ/Aus timezone.

Chur,
Omnious Prime

1 Like

o7 just we are eu based corp if you are interested please read bellow.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey @Omnious_Prime

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We are a primarily lowsec pvp corp that loves nothing more than to pvp and we’re active throughout both the EU and US timezones. Check out our forum post below and if you’re interested feel free to join our channel Open Filth in game to talk to a recruiter.

1 Like

Hi @Omnious_Prime,

Welcome back to New Eden. I realize our core hours are off, but we do have representation from EU and AU time zones. With so many of my pilots being insomniacs or working strange hours, I’ve shifted away from geography-specific conversations and start talking about which hours during the day we are active. We have at least some activity around the clock, which is the important thing. On the weekends, all time is EVE time all the time.

I’d like to invite you to check out our ad for info about us and our philosophy. If you like what you see, come join us on discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit for each other. Either way, I hope you find what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Bokbok @Omnious_Prime,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Sounds like the Black Rebel Rifter Club would be a good fit for you.

Join our pub chat in game “BRRC Pub”

Also check out our add [LS][NS][PVP] The Black Rebel Rifter Club is recruiting - Get your YARR on!
Talk soon I hope!

Not specifically lowsec but we’re a nomadic small gang PVP corp. If you want to learn how to properly play with a wide variety of ships, consider us at Total Mayhem. We’re a training corp for Pandemic Legion, who are our only blues. Spread out across all TZs. If you’re interested, contact me or look us up in-game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.