Returning pilot looking for low sec PvP corp

Hi all, I have returned to EVE after more than a year. My toon has 85 mil skill points and fly most subcapitals, but has no capital skills. I am a casual player with busy life so I need something that is not to intense as I cannot commit too much time. I have spent a lot of my eve life in FW low sec as it allows me to just fly solo if I have little time to play. I also have an alt that I use for isk.
I am interested to join a low sec corp that I can get some good fleets or fly solo when I don’t have much time. I am not interested in large nullsec groups with CTAs or elitist PvP groups that require time commitment. I spend most time in PvP activities but I probably bad at it, but I am willing to learn!

Hey man, I’m Themistoklis Caomh looking for core members for my BLOPs/Low-Sec Roaming corp. I’m not to pressing for activity just looking for more guys to come have fun with BLOPs with me. If you’re interested in learning to BLOPs with a laid back environment then we’re the right fit for you haha. We dont ask for much besides Discord, Voice Activity and Omega Status.

Come on in my discord if you’re interested and talk with me. https://discord.com/invite/hW3rwzP

Hey mate, give us a look. I think we’re right up your alley. If you’re interested, hit me up ingame or join channel Cretus Recruitment and we’ll talk soon

hey . i have tried to convo you in game. We do solo /small gang pvp low sec and as well as high sec too… ( old mutual war tradition … fight club and no content shortage ) Its very light hearted fun oriented fights zero CTA. Zero drama.
We dont serve anyone or we dont feed any alliance . Not war eligible . Fleets ups occurs naturally. and active . We have many pure solo PvP ers we respect their solitary but also enjoy each others company as well as some solo PVP ers occationaly joins us to take down bigger targets. rest pure enjoy small gang fights and skirmishes .
We love and enjoy T1 line ships and mostly frig junkies. Its sweet mixture of new and old pilots. comms are very active and fun… you may contact me in game with this name to learn more and to see if we are good fit for each other .

Welcome back to eve!

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP. We also have some indy Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also founding members of a pirate alliance called Sedition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

Any interest in wh space? Come check us out!

Check us out man, we live in FW space and pew all day long.

Hey there

I have seen your post and totally understand the desire to have a casual place to kick back and shoot stuff.

Maybe you will consider EVE G-O-A-T-S. We are a laid back small gang PvP corp. We pride ourselves at being bad (but killing stuff anyway).

Whilst currently we are based out of a Wormhole, we have a low-sec static and do most of our PvP in lowsec.

If you are interested, just drop me a mail in game. Link to our full recruitment post below for more info:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.