84m SP Main + 24m SP Alt LFC

Hello, everyone!

I’m a long time player of EVE Online with big breaks here and there. I’ve finally been able to come back and am looking for a new home:

About Me:

• Main can fly T2 Triage Minny/Amarr FAX + Amarr BLOPs
  • Main can fly a LOT of other ships, so I’ll likely fit in skill wise.
  • Alt has Cyno 5 and can fly a Tengu for BLOPs hunting.
  • PVP focused but looking for more of a group of friends than a hardcore sweaty blob squad.

If you have a group of friends (size doesn’t matter, giggity) that is into PVP, BLOPs and Captial combat, and laughing a lot, let me know!

My BLOPs and Capital skills are extremely green, but if you’re willing to teach me I’m willing to learn!

Please EVE Mail this character as I’m about to step out for a little bit.

Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Come and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

Hello Shar Reen Khazaraa

My name is youngpuke2 and I am a recruiter for JErkasaurus Wrecks Inc. we are a low sec a PvP Corp focusing on fun fights from blops, small gang, and gate camps. I think you would be a great fit for our Corp! We are a smaller group of tight knit players that play outside games together and have a strong community. Everyone will know who you are and what you will become one of us. We are active from 1700-0600 eve time. I hope you will choose us! Our recruitment thread and discord is linked below. We will teach you how to fly caps and blops!

Hello @Shar_Reen_Khazaraa

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc null pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re a EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We have established leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide plenty of content. Our daily activities include blops drops, capital hunting, roams, and gatecamps with occasional wormhole dives, structure ops, and super fights. While we’re not a very large group we try to punch above our weight and take fights that aren’t guaranteed wins.

We’re also a RL-first group and have no activity or participation requirements. We believe strongly in doing what you want to do during your time to play. All of that said we are a pvp corp so we expect you to want to participate in pvp when available.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Hey fellow eve nerd come check us out! Giggity!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

HI there m8

What you are looking for is exactly what we do on a daily basis.

We don have sov, we have a very limited blue list, we operate from thera, we make people dock up :slight_smile: (including mighty goons), we dont do politics.

we just form up and kill supes and rorqs on a daily basis :slight_smile:

if you want to know more just join our discord channel and lets take it from there.

https://discord.gg/zpHRe4

cheers
/prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.