96 million sp pilot looking for long term low sec USTZ corp

96 million sp pilot looking for long term low sec USTZ corp
I took a little break from EVE and now I’m back. The Life Blood expansion has me excited. The refineries have some real potential.

A little bit about me:

1. I am in my mid 40’s.
  2. Capital ships are one thing that I have not trained.
  3. I am moderately experienced in PVP and want to get better. If you are looking for somebody who is an out of the box superstar, keep looking.
  4. My times of availability are 22:00 to 01:00 weekdays, most of Saturday, and about 13:00 to 18:00 Sunday.

Here is what I am looking for from a corporation:

1. I want a large corporation (or one in an alliance) and some activity when I am.
  2. You must have some sort of speech server.
  3. Real life comes before EVE, but once somebody joins a corporate event of any sort, it’s time to man up, get organized and get things done.
  4. The corporation can’t give handouts (any corporation that does that will have beggars for members).
  5. I need you to clearly state what is expected from your corporation members. Strangely enough, when I have asked this question in the past, a lot of recruiters can’t answer.
  6. I am looking for both industry and pvp; going to -10.0 is not a problem.

One final parting note, no sovereign null sec corporations please. I have tried that.

Hey there, You’re Dead Fool’ is recruiting pilots. We are living in sov nullsec with PvP opportunities just a few jumps away. Our space is good for Pve and indi. We offer fun drama free environment. Your times of availability will be a great fit. Stop by our in game chat or join our discord http://discord.gg/x8pjp4p and speak with a recruiter or director.

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Bump. I would like to try and get some responses other than from Null SOV holders.

I’ll put my hat in the ring, but we do have limited SRP (50% for all ships in fleet, except for logi who gets 100%) which is the norm for most corps that I know of.

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Check us out, we are perfect!

:thinking:

I wouldn’t say that we are large… but a stable alliance?? Heck yeah!!

We clearly expect you to be willing to undock… don’t care in what, hopefully something useful!

Not sure about the meaning of this. We are a LOWSEC PVP alliance of Dastardly pirates that focus solely on creating gorgeous ship explosions! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

However, we do run an entire REGION… so there’s opportunities for indy related activities. Perhaps that’s what you meant?

Kind of hard to narrow down this time frame. Our peak TZ is EUTZ through to USTZ, although late USTZ can get quiet. For reference, I’m in the US ETZ and I’m never bored when logged in!

Introducing those Dastardly pirates that rule LOWSEC Khanid! We fight against all enemies… blue donut or those just transiting through! Doing what we can to ensure dangerous space remains DANGEROUS!! :wink:

Come on and check us out… you’ll thank me later! :star_struck:

CLICK BAIT >>>

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.