102 million sp pilot looking for long term USTZ corp

My last corporation melted down right as I joined.

A little bit about me:

1. I am in my mid 40’s.
  2. Capital ships are one thing that I have not trained.
  3. I am moderately experienced in PVP and want to get better. If you are looking for somebody who is an out of the box superstar, keep looking.
  4. My times of availability are 23:00 to 02:00 weekdays, most of Saturday, and about 14:00 to 19:00 Sunday.

Here is what I am looking for from a corporation:

1. I want a large corporation (or one in an alliance) and some activity when I am.
  2. You must have some sort of speech server.
  3. Real life comes before EVE, but once somebody joins a corporate event of any sort, it’s time to man up, get organized and get things done.
  4. The corporation can’t give handouts without expecting anything in return (any corporation that does that will have beggars for members).
  5. I need you to clearly state what is expected from your corporation members. Strangely enough, when I have asked this question in the past, a lot of recruiters can’t answer.
  6. I am looking for both industry and pvp; going to -10.0 is not a problem.

In the past, I have flat right out rejected any invitation from a sovereign null sec alliance. Lots of fleets to join are a good thing and during an invasion, it’s really important to have a strong showing in your defense fleet. That’s part of being sovereign. On the other hand, a mandatory fleet every single night with an hour long form up is a no go. Any sovereign null sec recruiter must clearly state their alliance’s policy on this when they contact me.

1 Like

I will attempt to contact you in-game to discuss you joining Spectral Incorporated - hope to see you with us soon!

sent you a in game message , check us out I think you will fit in well with our group

Ok, I am bumping this one time, and then after a day or two, I am going to start interviewing.

Thank you for those who have already shown interest, either in my EVE mail or by responding to this thread.

I have sent you a mail good sir
Hope to get in contact with you
Praise Bob!

Hey check us out maybe

Newest video:

Sent you an ingame msg.

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!.

Hello.
First off, i’d like to say that this is a wall of text detailing the corp. However, we do NOT vet your whole life and interview you for a week before you can join.
I like having a few words with you,either in-game or on TS3 to see where you at. We do however require a full API.

Asteroid Farm Unlimited is a corporation primarily focused on the Ratting & Industry aspects of the game. Though, we like to do the occasional PvP engagement. We are set-up in Null-sec in Delve, and we are part of The Imperium.
Being part of The Imperium of-course allows us to take part of their vast infrastructure, and provides a safe haven in where you can get on with your business in peace.
However, being part of The Imperium comes with certain requirements, we will gladly fill you in on these once we get the opportunity to talk to you.

We have certain realistic goals and aspirations, which we will strive to complete within this year. One of them is to surpass 70 active members.

We also strive to accomplish the following goals

Expanding our manufacturing and industry side to include Supercarriers and Titans

Enough people online to support an op (if interest is there) every day

Self supplied freighter service, AKA within Corp for minimum delays ( In the works)

Please note that these are just some of our goals and aspirations, and we will strive for everyone in the corp to enjoy a profitable environment in one of the most profitable areas of the game.

We also maintain a couple of services in-alliance, in order to maximize the time spent doing things that you like and minimize hiccups.

We/the alliance provide the following:

Tatara/Athanor moon-mining

Tons of Alliance/Coalition PvP fleets every day

In Alliance mining operations every day

Low tax Manufacturing, Refinery, Invention and other services
Ever expanding null-sec market for many of your needs
Setup in good constellation with lots of mining and ENDLESS ratting possibilites

Full ore and ice buyback program at 92% Jita price, depending on the type of ore/ice.

An active and friendly community,

Ship replacement program

Mining support ships and freighter service

Low tax (10%). Which equals more ISK in your pocket, in one of the most profitable areas in EVE

Our leadership is longtime players of EVE, with massive amounts of experience from most parts of the game, and we will strive to help you make your time in EVE the best time ever.

We would be delighted to answer any of your questions, and go a little bit deeper in the description of our corp/alliance in-game.

Contact persons:

Gruul Estidal (CEO)

Sigel Mantea (Recruitment Director)

Gyrow Five (US TZ Recruitment Director)

Sieur Crepeau (US TZ Recruit

Hi Menkary,

It looks as though our corp, Filthy Peasants, fits your list of requirements for a corp. While we’re not huge we are a decent size and regularly have 10-20 people online during US TZ which is our peak timezone. We’ve also managed to get more than that for big fights. We are a lowsec pirate corp that lives in Solitude and while our primary goal is pvp we also have our hands in various other activities such as industry and drug manufacturing.

If you want to do a variety of things in eve without having the pressure of a null block while also having people around to support you this may just be the place for you. Convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.