C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore (Also, this is really just a diary about girls and stuff I update to ensure it isn't just the word "BUMP")

Well, another update and another girl to talk about although not my type.

So, a day of interviews today with a number of staff to assist in progressing an investigation.
One of the girls walks in and Tl;dr, she was a 5 but lovely girl.

As she leaves, my colleague says to me, “Well, she liked you!” Obviously I respond… sorry, let me correct the grammar on that bit… “Obviously”, I respond, and no sooner that I finish that sentence she comes back to ask some pointless questions. She leaves.
She then phones me to “follow up” on the answers I gave her to the previously asked questions.
10 minutes later, she is happy.
Then I get two text messages following up on the follow ups to the original questions. I answer. She is happy.

Then on the train I get a call… yet more pointless questions and I am a little annoyed as I had a really good time on Asphalt 8 and was pretty sure I was top tier… I wasn’t.

Nothing exciting but recruitment is still open.
Also, why not have a read of the race I want to run: Looking to run an EvE-wide event - 1 Race, No Rules, Big prizes, Hopefully bigger fights!

I know the streamers are doing something similar but they basically stole my idea because nobody has ever thought to run a race in EvE before… #notsalty :wink: