Looking for a place to lay my hat

hello, i have 11.1 mill sp, i live in the central u.s timezone and am looking for a place to call home, (i hear that’s a hard thing in new eden ) i am not too serious about the game, i just want to have some fun when i play maybe make a friend or two. i am not a youngster so i am looking for a place that is not full of kids ( their sense of humor is a little too juvenile for me) anyway if you have any questions feel free to message me in game or on here :slight_smile: thanks. …update… i recently spent 22 days with pandemic horde and was summarily kicked (the reason they did this is not forthcoming ) and i have no idea why so i’m back on the hunt …if this fact bothers you pass on by :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good day @Tamanade - honestly finding a place to call home in New Eden isn’t that hard, the hard part is finding a place to call home that fits well with you and your needs and wants - give [.FRAG] a look, we might be what you’re looking for - [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

1 Like

Hi Tamanade,

What are your main interests in Eve, PvE, PvP, something else entirely? Our corp, South of Heaven, is a PvP focused group with a strong social side. We’re all older gamers (generally between ages 30-50) with busy real lives. If you’re into PvP (or think you might be!), definitely check us out! We’re doing a ton of very newbro friendly space violence right now. Take a look at our recruitment ad and feel free to contact me if you’re interested in hearing more. Good luck!

1 Like

Please evemail me in game, I would love to discuss this with you.

1 Like

Hello Tamanade,

I have found that in my experience, finding a home or a place in EVE is one of the most vital things to accomplish early!

No matter what, we are always looking to improve our Social Network of Gaming Friends. It’s in our namesake after all…

Come take a look at us as we are a well established WH Training Corp/Alliance.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

still in search mode :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

come have a chat with us in our public channel!

1 Like

been busy but back to looking !

1 Like

Hey you should come check out faction warfare. We’re a new corp looking for pvp pilots. We are growing more every day and take all skills and backgrounds.

We’re USTZ and a mature, laid back group just looking to have a good time and blow stuff up. If this sounds appealing at all I’ll invite you to our public channel and we can have a chat.
Good luck finding your home; I hope we can be it.

1 Like

bumped

1 Like

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

Hey o7

We are a pretty chilled out small Crop (atm) living in a C2 (HS/C4).
Check out the Corp forum post and PM me in game if this is the sort of thing you are after :slight_smile:

FDo7
SSjGhost

1 Like

still loitering with intent to find a corp !!!

1 Like

gets binoculars out !!

1 Like

Hi

Why not try Horse Killers as we only play for shits and giggles.

Contact me via public channel or PM me in game for any questions

1 Like

Well if you like mining or ratting and a relaxed corp who understands that Real life comes first and won;t give you a hassle about being on or not we might be a good fit for you.

come by and chat with us!

1 Like

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

1 Like

Hey,

try Aggressive Asset Relocation. Newbro friendly with dedicated discord and corp website.

We have an 18+ rule cuz we understand where you’re coming from : )

We also live in Black Rise but we’re more active than the rest. Currently top on the monthly kills. We have a policy of temp-blues only meaning we shoot pretty much everything and every1. We don’t have any specific requirements as we understand RL comes first.

Hit me up in game or search us up.
-Fly Dangerous

1 Like