Character Affiliations - Gone?

Is that intended? Will it remain that way?
I kinda like knowing when shitty posters are aligned with shitty alliances.
Reputation system also seems wiped out. Will that be coming back?

1 Like

Hi there,
Yes, currently these forums do not show a pilot’s corporation or alliance. This is intentional and may or may not change in the future. For now, you’re able to use a third-party script such as
[UserScript] Avatar Size & Sub-Category Adjustment display affiliation information on the forums.
So, I address your last question correctly, can you clarify what you mean by reputation system.

2 Likes

I think he means having an option to give positive or negative feedback against posts, with a total visible against a persons forum account so that its more obvious who the troll accounts are.

1 Like

@Jak_at @Arline_Kley You have likes. They are good to see how many people agree with someone.

1 Like

Seriously? Why did they think removing this information was a good idea? Sometimes their thought processes baffle me.

3 Likes

Probably to stop personal attack because someone is part of something etc.

1 Like

In this vain: Except for laboriously copying names into my settings’ muted users box, is there a way to mute users from other places? For instance, by visiting their profile, by having a button in their profile preview, in their posts? Anywhere? I recently found that a certain scammer individual spams the Market Forums with his Help I Want Money begging and I don’t want to see that guy again.

I suppose it does stop the “Oh look an NPC alt posts”.

I don’t believe so Sorry!

Solves most of the problem, and I’m going to look at styling this like the old eve forums.