Eve's true disease - Goonswarm

You know what is sad?
That over those years you spend in eve - you have no one close enough that you could pass assets as you quit.

I have favor to ask.

You want to trash the assets - can you instead of this contract them to CCP Fozzie with the comment :

“Materials for the lowsec gate to Stain”

It will be funny and land in the same ‘wallets’ that CCP utilize for events.

Thank you.

3 Likes

For somebody who cares so little about this game you write and rant quite a lot in this thread.

You sound like a little boy cheated by his formely beloved girlfriend, now ranting about leaving her for good, not needing here, her being ■■■■, throwing away all this ■■■■ that connects you to her, listing anything else (your shops and income) you have being the reason for not needing her…

… just to regret it later and wish her back more than anything else in the world :smiley:

3 Likes

Personally, I’m glad you’re no longer part of our corp (or indeed the game)… The amount of alcohol induced crap we put up with from you in chat was horrific…

3 Likes

You left because you knew you were going to be kicked, as no one wanted to deal with your drunken rants anymore.

You loved to tell everyone how cool you were because you are an ex con, like its some sort of boy scouts merit badge.

You kept giving people isk because you think you can buy friends.

When that stopped working you told everyone how much better than them you were, because you were an ex con, and maybe now own a big house. When in reality no one cares.

Now, because you crave attention, you make a salt filled post about quitting, something you probably wont do, as this game gives you the only real social interaction you get.

Nothing of value was lost.

5 Likes

that sounds extremely accurate, given his posts in this thread. better take some screenshots…

1 Like

I call BS where is your shop in tampa? I find it hard to believe some business owner is raging about an online game but Sure I will call you out…heres a chance for free publicity hell I will even come buy something

1 Like

His shop is probably in Jita. I think I saw his alt in Derelik.

Hmmmm so the blue freighter alt list that certain people says does not exist, how quaint…

3 Likes

Don’t forget the carpet burns…

2 Likes

Interesting how you say I was to be kicked…after I left.

And I do view my “time” as a boy scout merit badge. I survived, doubt a fat cheese eating scrub like u could.

I never asked anyone in corp to be a friend, I gave to the corp only. and never asked for squat from you or corp.

and I don’t have a big house, I have an avg sized house, well 2 avg sized houses. and yeah I brag about my fortune…because I can.

now last, my crave for social interactions.

I play eve a fraction of what 90% of you do, in fact my pap’s were at a minimum. the only time could stomach being around u idiots, was when I was ■■■■ faced drunk. which I did with friends irl.

and yeah nothing of value was gained.

1 Like

in fact, when I get home, ill be sure to post the monthly boot threats to corp, about low paps, where you were telling me not to worry that this didn’t apply to me and my low participation.

1 Like

That was the easiest ISK I’ve spent in this game.

1 Like

I am sure there is no “blue freighter alt list”. But people know people, so it’s possible some groups might have a lot of information linking different toons in different ways, not necessarily ‘alts’ or ‘second accounts’ but more like ‘people with the same (or similar) intentions’. Excell can help if that list -which most probably isn’t existing- might contain more information. As intentions and ideas can be used to …help people. I think even you have some kind of list like that. Mostly the ones marked red in your overlay?

How long till Riggse is recycled ?

PS: Can you also send us full API keys to those 3 accounts so we can check you didn’t amass all that on a 4th account that might be full of rage and looking for a drunken retaliation?

It meant a lot to me and still does. I still owe you, but that amount of ISK probably does not mean much to you, so I decided to take you as an example and send ISK to other new players that lost ships in battle or ganks and instead of getting salty showed a genuine interest in doing better next time. I’ve also been paying some reverse SRP when newbies blew up one of my shiny frigates and nothing dropped for them.

Keep it up and stay awesome!

o7

2 Likes

I feel for you… but the Goonswarm is exactly what they claim to be. A Goon Swarm.

If you arent part of the original inner circle you will always be fodder till you get there. I dont hate them for this, I respect it actually.

They have been the best “bad guys” in game.

1 Like

Often, our newbees fly cheap EW frigates in fleets. Many die. They are, however, given these frigates for free. We gladly give them more when they blow up. We also encourage them to train into better fleet ships and give them SRP if they blow those ships up too. If you want to call them “meat shields”, that’s your call. I’ve seen those ships make it through fleets where half the Macharials died. I called them goddamned heroes.

This is absolutely untrue. Newbees are showered with free stuff, given training plans for starting out (and skillbooks to boot) and given more when they get through. More experienced pilots are shown better ways to play the game they want to play in Eve.

As for saving pilots, if you can be saved, you will be. If you’re flying a super and got dread bombed but don’t have a FAX alt logged in, aren’t in comms, and aren’t in a standing fleet, your ship will die. We can’t save the people who can’t do the bare minimum to be able to save them.

We don’t, however, take care of people outside. NBSI applies everywhere. With a Raitaru and Capital BPOs, you could have been setting up shop to build capitals for our enemies. With that in mind, why shouldn’t your ship have been destroyed?

Here is a little song about the goons

Dracvlad arrived. Time to get the popcorn

1 Like

Sure and not so sure…

Did that help?

I am not a fan of popcorn, pretty tasteless to be honest…, but in any case if you like it then eat!

3 Likes