Group looking for c5 pvp focused corp

Hello, myself and 4 to 8 players (all in the same corp now) are looking at joining a new wormhole corporation. The majority of us have multiple accounts and over 60 million sp, along with being self sufficient in generating isk.

We are mostly looking at c5 corps (miss using our capitals) and some of would like a null static while others would prefer a c5 static. But pvp activity is a must. Recently been tackling bigger prey than we can handle due to lack of numbers. We play from the us tz through au, and on occasion grace the eu with our presence. If you think we would be a good fit send me a message (this is posted from an alt) and I’ll get back to you in game with my main.

Email sent. It might seems like we aren’t living in the right wh for you atm but im telling you the reason in the email.

Laughing Jackass Logo
Fearless, often considered insane member of Wild.Hunt Alliance.

Sleep is for the weak and the dead,
we are neither weak nor dead.

Understand that we are a very casual community, that offer you freedom and opportunity, to pursue your own interests from within our team.

We are a PVP crew first and foremost, all other activities are secondary concerns.

Below you will find the links for Laughing Jackass Discord and Wild.Hunt Alliance Discord, Feel free to join both and introduce yourself.

We expect a level of competency, where you know how to survive in NS and can keep yourself occupied to a degree without our motivation, we want hunters, not F1 monkeys.

CoD:

To get a kickstart on your recruitment process, feel free to fill out this form and submit it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvrxKWKKyXhsP52HQc_B9ynTTMKvMaYm_jQXG4X1tH_A5I5g/viewform

Laughing Jackass:

Wild.Hunt:

Check us out, Out Of Focus, in the recruitment forum (ODINs OFOC C2 C5/Null sec Wormhole corp).
C2 with NS/c5 static, we pvp all day everyday, good dudes, good laughs, great atmosphere, come check us out - “OFOC Recruitment” in-game channel.
The c5 static is for the WH fights and the pve aspect.

Best of both worlds, come see it for yourselves

Hey there,

ShekelSquad is a High-class wormhole corp living in a C5-C5 Red Giant. Wormhole space PvP is our main focus and we are constantly striving to improve and bring the good fights. Most of our content comes from rolling our static and scanning our chain (in the form of ganking site runners or brawling other corps.)

We do also have opportunities for null roams and/or blopsing. We have industrial services available for those interested, you’ll have a place helping fuel the war machine but keep in mind that this is a PvP corp first. We want to take every fight we can. We have a large USTZ & EUTZ presence, and a decently sized AUTZ presence as well.

We are laid back for the most part, and of course believe in taking care of your Real Life stuff first. Being an active hunter in chain is certainly appreciated but there is no minimum activity requirement. We stay in touch with Slack, so just get on when you can :slight_smile:

What we offer

• Focus on wormhole PvP
  • Null roaming and blopsing opportunities.
  • C5 isk making opportunities.
  • Access to Industrial Services
  • 100% corp funded Logi and dictors.
  • Doctrine ships on contract in home.
  • Wanna fly caps? that can be arranged.

What we require

• Nestor (for your own isk making), or be otherwise isk independent.
  • Good scanning skills and cov ops frigate (obviously.)
  • Be able or close to flying 2 of the following: DPS(Damnation, HAM Legion, HAM Loki) Logi (Guardian), Support (Web Loki, ECM Ships, Bhaalgorn, Devoter)
  • Be able or close to flying 1 of the following: DPS (Sleipnir, Hurricane Fleet Issue), Logi (Scimitar), Support (Huginn, Latchesis, Broadsword, Onyx)
  • Full API key
  • Teamspeak 3

Bonus points if you

• have prior wormhole experience
  • have a scanning alt
  • a capital alt
  • if you fly dictors I will love you ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

If you are interested and/or have any questions, please, PM me or contact one of our recruiters in game via mail or in our public channel SHKLPub. If you wish to apply please fill out and submit this form and afterwards ask a recruiter in our channel: SHKLPub for an interview.

USTZ: Keeperofthe7keys af-Septem, Jadiii Tsurpalia

EUTZ: Teddy Gybc

AUTZ: Balthasar Enaka

-Keeperofthe7keys af-Septem, ShekelSquad, Interhole Revenue Service.

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement Program
Ore / PI Corp Buyback
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>
Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.