[I-RCN] The Beldeia Report - Gallente and Cultural Correspondence

//Ishukone-Raata Certified News
//The Beldeia Report

To our valued readers I-RCN welcomes constructive conversations - though we do ask you do so in another thread. I-RCN updates are in place for ease of gaining access to our network and stories.

Full Archive of I-RCN articles may be located HERE.

An alternative archive may be found HERE.

New Club Reportedly Under Construction in Poitot
YC119.09.24

Poitot - Rumours of a potential new social hot-spot have been confirmed with our news agency after meeting with the owner of the new club, currently unnamed…

I-RED in Observance of Imperial Jubilee Events
YC119.09.27

XS-XAY - Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive has long been a supporter of the Imperial Throne, despite a contentious past with certain Imperial-supporting capsuleer entities. As a motion of respect and honor for their Imperial allies, I-RED Executor Alex Hinkelmann has announced a day of observance for the Jubilee Festival for 09.27…

Local Popstar Cancels Performance
YC119.10.12

Poitot - Syndicate popstar Ashee Talario, better known by her stage name of Stellaria, has announced the cancel of her Poitot show which was one stop on her Syndicate Stella Tour. Eager fans who had made plans to see her performance in Poitot expressed their dismay on social media. It is unclear why the popstar canceled her show in Poitot, but rumors floating around say it may have been due to either a security concern or an illness from ingesting poor-quality drugs…

Syndicate Popstar Drops Unexpected Holiday Album
YC119.12.19

Poitot, Syndicate - Popstar Stellaria has just released an unannounced holiday album today in select stores across Syndicate. News of the new release spread like wildfire throughout the region. Fans of all age groups stormed the selection of stores which carried the diva’s new album. On the social media platform Peeper™, the popstar peeped, “my holiday gift to all my fans! pls enjoy and i wish you all a lovely Yoiul festival♥.”

Surprise Yoiul Festival Gift For I-RED Employees
YC119.12.29

XS-XAY, Syndicate - The day after returning to work after the corporate holiday of Yoiul Festival, I-RED employees across all levels were greeted by a pleasant surprise - a special holiday bonus on top of their monthly paychecks. For many the holiday bonus came as a surprise, but it only served to reaffirm the holiday spirit and their dedication to I-RED…

I-RED Directorship Rings In New Year With Atlas Residents
YC120.01.01

A-3ES3, Syndicate - On the morning of New Year’s Eve, the I-RED Directorship made a short-notice announcement that the leadership of I-RED would join the residents of Atlas, the first public colony on a terrestrial world in Syndicate, in celebration of the new year. The I-RED Board of Directors along with prominent capsuleers from I-RED’s various allies took the Atlas Space Transit System down to the surface of the planet. Festivities were held in Marpiko Grand Park…

Strange Entity Threatens Cyber Security In Placid
YC120.02.21

Intaki, Placid - A new threat to cyber security surfaced recently in the form of the mysterious “Cabarosa.” The group has put out threats of illegal data hacking against numerous corporate and government entities in the region of Placid - the majority of which claim loyalty or affiliation to the Gallente Federation. It has already succeeded in hacking and disseminating private data from a number of Gallente corporations, among them FedMart.

Child Trafficking Ring Shut Down By I-RED Forces
YC120.04.15

Harroule, Placid - A sizable outpost responsible for child trafficking in the area was dismantled by an I-RED taskforce led by Revenent Defense Corporation Vice-Admiral Korbin Lavius. RDC, I-RED’s primary security contractor, spearheaded the planning and intelligence efforts which led up to the bust. The collection of suspects behind the operation are believed to have ties to the Angel Cartel and Serpentis Corporation, although RDC has not confirmed these claims. There was a mercenary defense force present at the time of the assault, but the defending fleet of the outpost was quickly dispatched by the overwhelming I-RED taskforce.

I-RED Subsidiary Confirmed A Victim In Cabarosa Cyber Attack
YC120.04.21

Intaki, Placid - The mysterious group which identifies itself as the Cabarosa has unleashed a spate of new cyber attacks against corporate and government entities in Placid. Among the victims in this most recent wave of attacks, which comes after a period of relative silence from the Cabarosa, is I-RED subsidiary Myoka Galactic™. The corporation has provided a press release as of a few hours ago, and is working with I-RED to protect its assets both in and out of cyberspace.

Syndicate Fashion Designer Receives Flak For Fabuleux Comments
YC120.05.04

Poitot, Syndicate - Prominent Syndicate fashion designer, Rudy “Roo” Porteau, caused quite a stir over the weekend for comments he made via the GalNet social media site, Peeper™. He scoffed at the return of Fabuleux, and Fabuleux’s followers were quick to chastise the Syndicate fashion designer. Naturally, Roo’s own followers retaliated back, leading to back-and-forth vitriol on the social media platform.

Class Action Lawsuit Against Gallente Doctor Fails
YC120.05.20

Ostingele, Placid - A high-profile lawsuit against Gallente surgical doctor, Dr. Sauro Quilentine, has been ruled in favor of the controversial doctor. A number of former plastic surgery patients banded together to sue to the doctor for gross negligence, medical malpractice, and false advertising. The former patients all had surgeries related to animorph bodymodding, a specialized type of surgical augmentation which grants the patient more animal-like features.

Public Referendum Held Across Utpattia Colony - Political Recognition Changes Upcoming
YC120.06.04

A-3ES3, Syndicate - Yesterday morning the Utpattia Colony, consisting of the planetary city of Atlas and the low-orbit installation Cloudfront, introduced a public referendum to its citizens regarding its status as an independent colony in Syndicate. Despite being largely planned, built, and funded by the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive, the capsuleer organization opted to grant the colony full independence early in January of YC120. It was determined that a seven member council would function as the leadership for the colony, basing itself in the colony’s capital city of Atlas. It has been only a few short months since these events, however, the public referendum was held due to mounting pressures of many of its citizens to officially rejoin the oversight of I-RED.

Utpattia Colony To Be Recognized As A Protectorate Of I-RED
YC120.06.10

A-3ES3, Syndicate - This time last week a referendum was held across the colony of Utpattia on the planet A-3ES3 II. Voters decided overwhelmingly to operate under the official authority of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive. The several days have been full of talks to facilitate the transition and to formulate the new government. In a joint press release by a number of members of the Utpattia Colonial Council as well as I-RED directors, it has been announced that the colony will now operate as a semiautonomous protectorate of I-RED.

New Sect Of Caldari Wayism Takes Root In Syndicate
YC120.06.13

A-3ES3, Syndicate - A recent census aboard the A-3ES3 Tash-Murkon Refinery, an Astrahus-class citadel, reveals an interesting trend - the rise in a form of Wayism known as Windchime Wayism. This form of Caldari spirituality is espoused most prominently among territories belonging to the Raata Zaibatsu, an independent conglomerate of corporations ruled by House Yaken who themselves claim to be one of the original “houses” that existed during the Raata Empire on Caldari Prime. Windchime Wayism takes a turn from traditional Wayism in that the ability for non-bloodline Caldari to participate in the spirituality is stated much more explicitly.

Full Archive of I-RCN articles may be located HERE.

An alternative archive may be found HERE.

7 Likes

Is it going to be the only unnamed bar in Syndicate?

5 Likes

I-RED in Observance of Imperial Jubilee Events
YC119.09.27

XS-XAY - Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive has long been a supporter of the Imperial Throne, despite a contentious past with certain Imperial-supporting capsuleer entities. As a motion of respect and honor for their Imperial allies, I-RED Executor Alex Hinkelmann has announced a day of observance for the Jubilee Festival for 09.27…

5 Likes

Local Popstar Cancels Performance
YC119.10.12

Poitot - Syndicate popstar Ashee Talario, better known by her stage name of Stellaria, has announced the cancel of her Poitot show which was one stop on her Syndicate Stella Tour. Eager fans who had made plans to see her performance in Poitot expressed their dismay on social media. It is unclear why the popstar canceled her show in Poitot, but rumors floating around say it may have been due to either a security concern or an illness from ingesting poor-quality drugs…

5 Likes

Syndicate Popstar Drops Unexpected Holiday Album
YC119.12.19

Poitot, Syndicate - Popstar Stellaria has just released an unannounced holiday album today in select stores across Syndicate. News of the new release spread like wildfire throughout the region. Fans of all age groups stormed the selection of stores which carried the diva’s new album. On the social media platform Peeper™, the popstar peeped, “my holiday gift to all my fans! pls enjoy and i wish you all a lovely Yoiul festival♥.”

6 Likes

Surprise Yoiul Festival Gift For I-RED Employees
YC119.12.29

XS-XAY, Syndicate - The day after returning to work after the corporate holiday of Yoiul Festival, I-RED employees across all levels were greeted by a pleasant surprise - a special holiday bonus on top of their monthly paychecks. For many the holiday bonus came as a surprise, but it only served to reaffirm the holiday spirit and their dedication to I-RED…

5 Likes

I-RED Directorship Rings In New Year With Atlas Residents
YC120.01.01

A-3ES3, Syndicate - On the morning of New Year’s Eve, the I-RED Directorship made a short-notice announcement that the leadership of I-RED would join the residents of Atlas, the first public colony on a terrestrial world in Syndicate, in celebration of the new year. The I-RED Board of Directors along with prominent capsuleers from I-RED’s various allies took the Atlas Space Transit System down to the surface of the planet. Festivities were held in Marpiko Grand Park…

6 Likes

Strange Entity Threatens Cyber Security In Placid
YC120.02.21

Intaki, Placid - A new threat to cyber security surfaced recently in the form of the mysterious “Cabarosa.” The group has put out threats of illegal data hacking against numerous corporate and government entities in the region of Placid - the majority of which claim loyalty or affiliation to the Gallente Federation. It has already succeeded in hacking and disseminating private data from a number of Gallente corporations, among them FedMart.

1 Like

Child Trafficking Ring Shut Down By I-RED Forces
YC120.04.15

Harroule, Placid - A sizable outpost responsible for child trafficking in the area was dismantled by an I-RED taskforce led by Revenent Defense Corporation Vice-Admiral Korbin Lavius. RDC, I-RED’s primary security contractor, spearheaded the planning and intelligence efforts which led up to the bust. The collection of suspects behind the operation are believed to have ties to the Angel Cartel and Serpentis Corporation, although RDC has not confirmed these claims. There was a mercenary defense force present at the time of the assault, but the defending fleet of the outpost was quickly dispatched by the overwhelming I-RED taskforce.

3 Likes

BREAKING NEWS
I-RED Subsidiary Confirmed A Victim In Cabarosa Cyber Attack
YC120.04.21

Intaki, Placid - The mysterious group which identifies itself as the Cabarosa has unleashed a spate of new cyber attacks against corporate and government entities in Placid. Among the victims in this most recent wave of attacks, which comes after a period of relative silence from the Cabarosa, is I-RED subsidiary Myoka Galactic™. The corporation has provided a press release as of a few hours ago, and is working with I-RED to protect its assets both in and out of cyberspace.

3 Likes

Syndicate Fashion Designer Receives Flak For Fabuleux Comments
YC120.05.04

Poitot, Syndicate - Prominent Syndicate fashion designer, Rudy “Roo” Porteau, caused quite a stir over the weekend for comments he made via the GalNet social media site, Peeper™. He scoffed at the return of Fabuleux, and Fabuleux’s followers were quick to chastise the Syndicate fashion designer. Naturally, Roo’s own followers retaliated back, leading to back-and-forth vitriol on the social media platform.

1 Like

Class Action Lawsuit Against Gallente Doctor Fails
YC120.05.20

Ostingele, Placid - A high-profile lawsuit against Gallente surgical doctor, Dr. Sauro Quilentine, has been ruled in favor of the controversial doctor. A number of former plastic surgery patients banded together to sue to the doctor for gross negligence, medical malpractice, and false advertising. The former patients all had surgeries related to animorph bodymodding, a specialized type of surgical augmentation which grants the patient more animal-like features.

3 Likes

BREAKING NEWS
Public Referendum Held Across Utpattia Colonia - Political Recognition Changes Upcoming
YC120.06.04

A-3ES3, Syndicate - Yesterday morning the Utpattia Colony, consisting of the planetary city of Atlas and the low-orbit installation Cloudfront, introduced a public referendum to its citizens regarding its status as an independent colony in Syndicate. Despite being largely planned, built, and funded by the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive, the capsuleer organization opted to grant the colony full independence early in January of YC120. It was determined that a seven member council would function as the leadership for the colony, basing itself in the colony’s capital city of Atlas. It has been only a few short months since these events, however, the public referendum was held due to mounting pressures of many of its citizens to officially rejoin the oversight of I-RED.

3 Likes

Utpattia Colony To Be Recognized As A Protectorate Of I-RED
YC120.06.10

A-3ES3, Syndicate - This time last week a referendum was held across the colony of Utpattia on the planet A-3ES3 II. Voters decided overwhelmingly to operate under the official authority of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive. The several days have been full of talks to facilitate the transition and to formulate the new government. In a joint press release by a number of members of the Utpattia Colonial Council as well as I-RED directors, it has been announced that the colony will now operate as a semiautonomous protectorate of I-RED.

2 Likes

New Sect Of Caldari Wayism Takes Root In Syndicate
YC120.06.13

A-3ES3, Syndicate - A recent census aboard the A-3ES3 Tash-Murkon Refinery, an Astrahus-class citadel, reveals an interesting trend - the rise in a form of Wayism known as Windchime Wayism. This form of Caldari spirituality is espoused most prominently among territories belonging to the Raata Zaibatsu, an independent conglomerate of corporations ruled by House Yaken who themselves claim to be one of the original “houses” that existed during the Raata Empire on Caldari Prime. Windchime Wayism takes a turn from traditional Wayism in that the ability for non-bloodline Caldari to participate in the spirituality is stated much more explicitly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.