Looking for a home

Check us out, growing group with activity now across all 3 time zones of players who like fleeting up and doing stuff together

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

PS the CEO is 43 :wink:

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Astrocomical is a laid back corporation looking for more pilots to join us. We offer null and high sec areas to live in. In null sec we live in Providence where we adhere to NRDS (Not Red Don’t Shoot). We are a mature gaming group who like to be laid back in the game and have fun.

contact me ingame if ur intrested!

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

LOOK NO FURTHER… we don’t care if you invented the telephone (although we’d probably give you iskies if you could prove it :wink:) or are three days outta diapers (actually, we would care about that)

Introducing the Eve-famous… Dastardly Darwinism Pirates!

** cue applause, confetti, and Swedish bikini models :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Don’t care about your SP and don’t care about your age. We play this ridiculous game for fun! Our fun is doing everything we can to keep LOWSEC dangerous :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

(love these emoji things waaaay too much)

If goons hate’ya, even better… hey BOIS!!! DEEEEEEEELVE CEPTOR ROAAAAAAAM!!! :parrotdad:

CLICK BAIT >>>

1 Like

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space…

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

still looking.

Hello @argo_nunaya :slight_smile:
i thought to make my tribute and promote my Corporation here since you strike me as a player who would fit in in this Corporation :wink:

Check us out!

still in search mode!!

hey if you have discord come in and have a chat, we run all different kinds of operations from combat to indie to mining. currently needing combat players fairly badly but we are a small close knit team that requires communication (and a microphone) we can chat and see if we can provide the type of experience you are looking for.

Come check out Imperium Legion we are located in sov space

Hey there. Like you, I’m an old fart and don’t really have time or patience for immature kids. You sound like you would be a perfect fit with us. Our corp is a laid back wormhole corp. We group up and run some sites, explore, chat. We are part of a larger alliance and have a citadel and a hs static in our hole.

If you would like to come chat, feel free to pop into our public channel: jorin

We would love to have you on our team. We have quite a few players in their 50s and are just setting up some null sec operations.

Check us out: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

Whut? I did not see the unhealthy obsession with corpse collecting in my contract!

To be fair I did not read much further than an unhealthy obsession with ship explosins part!

If you fancy a change to Null look us up.

RezCo are a primarily PvP null sec corp, but we have more than one old fart amongst our numbers, myself included. We have a fleet attendance requirement but it is minimal. We do everything from small gang roams right up to super cap PvP, but we do also understand the requirements for corp members to make money… both in game and IRL

We have a few rules…

1. Collect salt
  2. IRL comes first
  3. Collect more salt

We are a piss taking, adult corp (though most of our wives would disagree… but then they aint heard Psai on comms!) who all have jobs and real life, and still manage to have fun and kill things.

We are EU and US TZ as a corp, our alliance is mostly EU but we are blue to Test who have a heavy US TZ (and our US TZ is not insignificant).

Our Goals? Simples, to become the Cap and Supercap powerhouse of Razor… can we do it? No idea, but we certainly intend to try.

If you are interested throw me a message in game, or join our Pub Channel, Rezco Public. Take care, fly well… hope to hear from you.

Hello Pilots. We looking for pilots who wold like to join us in C1. English and balkan language. We do anything but most of the time we go on triglavian invasion. o7

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people

US/EU TZ
Industry and PvP oriented corp.
Plenty of isk making opportunities to fund PvP.

2,000,000 Million SP minimum

Experienced Leadership with many years 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades