New pilot looking to learn

Hi I’m new to the game mature player with good learning capabilities looking to join a pvp corp that helps new players learn and have abit of meaning in the game play most nights unless I have something important to do in RL
Looking forward to hearing from you

Welcome to EVE!

My recommendation would be to look for a group based in lowsec/nullsec. That would give you access to easier money making methods than in high. That’s also where the action is for PVP.

Hey friend,

Welcome to the game, I would suggest, in looking for a corporation, you make sure you find a corporation that offers you a community, especially during your first few months in the game. With that in mind, let me link my corporations recruitment ad.

Thank you I’ll take some time to read that after work and maybe send you a mail in game
Thank you

WeCu Dot (Circle of Two)

Do you like surprising your enemies with death while they rat and mine?
Do you like drinking a ridiculous amount of alcohol on weekends?

Do you like Plug.DJ?

Do you like sperg?
Are you toxic?

Well we very well maybe home for you. We are an established CO2 corp and the front corporation for blops activity in our alliance.

We offer the following

Blops SRP
Capital Reimbursement
Alliance Level SRP
We are currently recruiting actively
get in before we go back to vouch status

Join WECUPUB in game.

EU TZ & US TZ Welcome

Come check us out we love newbros

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

60 Squadron Is A Nullsec corporation within Mordus Agels

We’re here for good fights, we’re not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

What We Can offer you.
*>Fleets Of All Sizes
*>Regular PvP - With Corp & Friends
*>Friendship.
*>Active Teamspeak3 Server
*>Chilled laid-back environment
*>Money Making opportunities
*>BlackOps Drops

What we require from you>
*>Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*>Interest in Corp/ Alliance Activities
*>10 Million Skill points.
*> Maturity
*> Respect for Alliance/ Blues.

How to Apply.
Join Our Ingame Channel
60Recruit

Hi,

We are a Provi based corporation, if you are aware of Provi? It’s an NRDS (Not red don’t shoot) community within EVE.

Because we are NRDS and everyone loves to come for Provi for fights, there will always be a fleet to jump in.

We provide the usual comms/forums, space to make isk via mining, ratting or exploration. Access to jump bridge network that spans the region, help with ships and skillbooks etc.

A good play to make some friends.

If you’re interested in learning how to PVP, drop me a line in-game. I have extensive experience under my belt (10+ years, FC and Alliance Tournament leadership, etc.), and would be willing to offer you one-on-one training.

Ello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Everyone is welcome

Hey, @robert_gibbiins ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)