Looking for a new home

Im looking for a new Eu Tz corp. I tried to live in NS and HS but both are not my favorite. At least i tried to live in WH space and i was excited. That means im looking for a WH corp or maybe a LS corp because it would be new for me.

A bit about me:
Im PvE and PvP player and maybe also a miner. But i love to blow up some sh** but not the hole day and not every day a CTA. I will defend stuff if its needed but a CTA for expand is not what i want. I can bring 6 acciunts with different chars. I can fly carrier / dread / FAX / super but titan is missing atm :slight_smile: all t2 subcap hulls with all t2 guns. Covops and probing on alts are not the problem.

At least i just wanna say i’m german and my english isnt perfect but its always good to train the skills which are needed

Ingame mail sent

o/

we in STRXP are a C4 wh corp. RL first is one of our guidelines, we play to have fun. Explosions are good, they do please Bob. No mandatory stuff here, Eve is “only” our most beloved pastime. I’ll send you and evemail too.

Well… LOOK NO FURTHER!

Lots of EUTZ activity with a fair number of German players chatting it up on comms… and unintelligible to me :confused:

We focus on PVP although with an entire REGION to patrol, rats sometimes get in the way :smirk:

Introducing the appropriately villainous Dastardly Darwinism pirates, living it up in Khanid Lowsec! An area made from the greatest stuff in Eve.

LOWSEC BOIIIIIIIIII !! :parrotcop: :aussiereversecongaparrot: :parrotdad:

:skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

We have newbro miners all the way up to cold hearted whelp monsters to assure you of a good time no matter what you feel like doing any given day!

CLICK ME NAOW >>>>

Thanks for the first offers :slight_smile: i dont have decided atm… maybe there are some more offers maybe not :slight_smile: i have to think about your corps and i will chooce one of you in a few days

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space…

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

I dont want a nullsec corp sorry

i found a new home -> Thread is closed

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.