Looking for a new home

200M+ SP Toon with a 140 SP alt, plus a few PI alts is looking for a new home. My current alliance is moribund and does not look like it will get going again any time soon. With that in mind I am looking for a new home, either in Nullsec or WH space.

Who am I and what can I bring? My 200M toon is primarily manufacturing/science/PI and can fly every sub capital ship, I think. Have to look at my skills again. I do a lot of invention plus manufacture a lot of T2 items, including ships. I am not afraid to get into combat, but it’s not my primary focus. He is in his own corp and would move my alts into it. So, basically, my corporation is looking for a new home.

My 140M Sp toon is similar to my main but a little more willing to get into combat.

My PI alts, well…

What am I looking for? A well established medium to large alliance in Null/WH space to reestablish my operations. I am generous with my allies and willing to help out. Not too much into the combat thing but I am willing to give it all. I have not been in Nullsec for years, 2005 or 2006, I believe, was my last time active time in Null. For the past 5-6 years i have been active in WH space. So I know all the ins and outs of that portion of the game. I am totally self sufficient and never, okay, almost never a burden.

2 Likes

Hello Altalicious,

Please give us a closer look as we have a wide variety of SP built within the walls of our Alliance. You sound like you not only are looking for some fun, but also that you have experience to pass on to others!

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

You are a perfect fit for us over at ZYMIN Industries. Look us up in game and send us your API so that we can get things started. Looking forward to hear from you.

I sent you a mail in game with ohmessy

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.