New player looking for a corp

Hey.
My name is Stuart and i come from a large group of players who mainly focused on Arma 3. I’ve accumulated 4152 hours on arma and now i’m looking to try something new since i’ve gotten pretty good at arma and after 4.1k hours on a game you usually start to lose interest. https://gyazo.com/51269a4b0154300a29d83c6c7ebebcc0
The main reason why i’m telling you about the arma thing is to show that i have free time and can be active.

I’m pretty much at the start of my eve adventure and all i’ve got are a few destroyers and 10 mil in the bank, thats pretty much it. I’m also currently playing as an alpha but if i find a good corp i’ll most likely splash out for omega.

I’ve spent probably the past week searching for a decent corp but every one i’ve applied for has been extremeley inactive and after writing around 3 applications i got bored of doing it so i chose to go to the forums to try to speed up the process.

I’m looking for a corporation that isn’t huge but still semi active.

Since im pretty new to the game it would also have to be new player friendly.

Teamspeak would be nice but discord would be alright too.

I’m no longer interested in applying and would much rather join a channel where i can talk to a person rather than waiting a week for someone to reply. Obviously i can provide API key and etc.

I don’t want to spend my time in eve sitting in a high sec station either. My main focus for the game will probably be PVP/industry but i’m happy to do PVE and work my way up to PVP if you don’t want someone new screwing you over mid fight.

If anyone has a corp that fits this description let me know please. Thanks.

Hey buddy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi mate

Welcome to eve im in a wormhole corp we are still growing and are very focused on no drama fun

Have a look and see what you think if your interested joing the public channel and have a chat with the crew hope to catch you in channel soon

Hey Stewart!

First off Arma 3 is a great game we play sometimes when not in Eve.

i represent a PVP corporation based in NPC null sec. As a new player that might sound rough, but I assure you it’s not, and you’ll make a lot more ISK out here then in high sec. We are a smaller corporation, tight knit, and just like to have fun. If you’d like to know more just let me know.

We are a small, yet very active corp that plays to win, but knows how to be relaxed about it. We are all very experienced PVPers and have a good foothold in a low sec pocket. We are complete content whores and we always have something going on. If it involves spaceboat violence, we have you covered. Also, several of our guys also play Arma 3 so in case you need a relapse, you’ll be good to go :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you.

Hello Stuart,

I am the CEO of a Corporation that is small but focused on growing in size and increasing our ranks. Currently we are in the Spire, planning our next move which will be to a new home for us. We are part of an alliance full of great people who are willing to help anyone with whatever they can. You will be able to rat, Mine, and PVP/PVE to your hearts content. As far as mining we have many rorqs for mining boosts, and for ratting there is no shortage of experience amongst our brothers and sisters. We have a JF service for your use for items bought from Jita, and soon there will be a route to Amarr as well. The alliance has an SRP program for your losses of doctrine ships during fleet ops or home defense. In short we welcome all TZs and all types of pilots. Please feel free to hit me up ingame or send me a message via evemail. I am online everyday at one point or another.

Regards,
Rygar Tivianne
CEO Damage Plan

@stuart_ascott

I’ve EVE-Mailed you in game.

Look forward to a chat.

Best,

Alt

Join “WRNG. Public” if you want to chat with real people and ask some questions instead of reading boring corp adverts here.
See you in game.

Have you looked up TRIAD?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.