Recruiting Alphas, Newbro’s & Non-Bitter-Vets for High Sec & WH Life

Solstice Rises [SoL-R] is a Corp built on teamwork and enjoying EvE as a group. We split our time in 2 places across EvE and have options for Alphas, Newbros and Non-Bitter-Vets alike.

We don’t touch Null sec - if your goal is a Null Sec Corp, our training, discussions and ship fit suggestions will lead you in the wrong direction. No Corp can do everything that New Eden has to offer and we wish you good luck in finding the right place for you to call home.

What we do;

High Sec
Mining
Mission Running
Industry - Building
Corp Buy Programme or Haulage Service

Wormhole
Scanning
Exploration
Gas
Ore
Combat Anomalies
Industry - Building & PI
PvP
Corp hauling

If you’re new to the game and not sure what this means - brief explanations of each ‘career’ choice below. If you’ve been around a while - give it a skip =)

Alphas and Newbros are welcomed to our Wormhole space and we have ship and fit suggestions to help them achieve their goals. We offer training sessions, have discussions and will produce videos to support in areas of confusion. Our C4 Wormhole is chosen with static connections that make it ideal for newer players but equally as exciting and fulfilling for veterans to come play in.

If, as a veteran, you want to play a role in High Sec or WH space with supporting others and creating content - you’re more than welcome to join the ranks too. It can be a truly fulfilling way to play EvE.

Interested? Join our public channel Sol-r recruitment or drop me an EvE Mail.

Look forward to flying with you soon.

Fly Safe o/

High Sec Options

Mining
We mine ore in our home system and boost as often as we can. We also run mining nights where we mine as a group and share the profits at the end of it with boosting/hauling/mining - these are great fun!

Mission Running
We run Level 4 missions in groups to make ISK, selling the loot at the end and sharing the reward equally. Running with us gets you to level 4 status with Agents faster also lets you increase you security standing and have more fun. These fleets also teach the basics of Fleet flying. Want to try running the fleet? You can give that a go too!

Industry - building
BPOs available for use in our high sec base. Copy, build or invent - it’s up to you. We have an office in an Azbel designed for doing this.

Corp-buy programme for ore/minerals/loot etc. Jita (the main trade hub in EvE) pricing so you don’t loose anything but gain time to keep playing not hauling. We save time by moving it in a massive freighter designed for the job (or suck up the cost and build things for the corp)

Free Haulage to Jita from High Sec base in our freighters so you can sell your own stuff if you don’t trust that we’re paying the exact amount you’ll get for it in Jita (and we’ll teach you how to check!)

Wormhole Options
Our wormhole focus overlaps with High sec focus. Been mission running - try some J Space anomalies. Been mining? Come mine in the hole. Want to explore - living in a Wormhole is the ideal place to start from. Ship fits/suggestions/skill plan discussions always bear in mind that at some point, you’ll want to try our J Space home! And you can honestly do it sooner than you thought (like now!)

Scanning
Scan down the pipe, see what’s there, find the content to then go ‘complete’

Exploration
Scan the pipe and hack the relic/data sites for valuable loot

Gas
Gas Huffing to sell on and/or produce drugs from

Ore
Mining - venture/procurer/hulk, choice is yours ! Valuable Wormhole ores.

Combat Anomalies
Take your PvE ship and go blast some sleepers. Collect the loot and sell it to the corp

Industry - building/PI
Best Planetary Interaction space in the game. Make great ISK for little effort or risk. Build using BPCs in our engineering complexes deep in Wormhole space and sell your build to corp.

PvP
Go fight the new neighbours - don’t worry too much, they won’t be here tomorrow

Corp Hauling for all loot (Corp fee charged to support upkeep of Wormhole)

This allows us to fund the Corp, keep the stations and services running, complete projects and support each other in our New Eden goals. All loot in WH space goes through this, except Ore, Gas, PI and any PvP loot.

Everything in WH space is teamwork so it goes without saying the above is all done cooperatively wherever possible with Corp bros.

Good corp with friendly environment. Feels like a family. Lots of things to do in wormhole space even as an Alpha. You can go mining in a venture, which can be quite nice since you can get the nullsec ores. Gas huffing is also viable with a bit of training.

If you want to help the corp out you can jump into a scanning ship and scan down holes connecting to home and maybe even go run data or relic sites.
Just got to be careful of high level AI enemy and other wormhole players that are out to kill.

Being part of the corp gives you many benefits, with the corp buyback it is simple to make the isk. And if you need it the corp can sell stuff to you to save the trouble of heading to a trading hub.

love flying with you guys always alot of fun !

Good bunch of guys. Corp is very family like. Highly recommend to both new and older players. Come fly with us!

Hello,

Been passively looking for a new group to play with. What are your primary play times?

We have players both in the NA and EU timezone, though I feel that we have more EU members.

Hey Guys :blush:

Played for a while a long time ago & back to give Eve another look… Currently doing the starter missions on a new character to get refreshed and see what’s new… Enjoying it again :blush: Have found my old Characters but they’re a bit messed up with the change to flying faction ships athough they do have some SPs behind them… One was mostly explore & t’other trade & industry… Once have finished starter missions was going to look into corps and came across you… What’s the best way to have a chat ? I like the sound of what you guys do…

Cheers :blush:

Hi guys… can i join you CORP… im very new and look like this is the kind of corp i can fit in…

1 Like

Hello. I haven’t played in awhile but would like to get back into the game. I have extensive pvp, wormhole, and mining XP. Looking for a casual group who won’t burn out after a month. i tend to mine in HS when not really playing and scout/hunt in WH space when actively playing. I am not the best player by any means but I am not a New Bro. Looking for people who have goals and are slowly and realistically working towards them. I am a retired soldier in real life so while I could do anything I won’t do anything unless directed to. Just how I am built. I would like to talk to you more. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Keep in mind the slower it takes you to respond the more likely I will keep looking.

Hi mate

Sorry it took me so long to reply
We have just restructured to offer better service to our corp members
So we have reopened recruitment ill get someone to message you in-game now and ill get intouch myself after i Finnish work

We have reopen recruitment and look forward to meeting and flying with more of you awesome people. Comment here or message me in-game if you’re intrested
Fly safe

Hello, I guess you could say I’m new to eve really. I have played off and on for some time but always flew solo. I’m now looking at getting into Eve more and joining a friendly corp. that can help me with my love of ratting/missioning and mining. I have flown in wormhole space before day tripping mainly and spent a lot of time in high sec. Currently building my mining back up. You guys seem like a good corp. from the nice friendly messages I have seen. I would love to have a chat to have some questions answered, so that I guess we can both make sure we are suitable for each other. Look forward to chatting.

Hi mate

Look us up in game “Solstice Rises” im at work at the moment but there should be plenty of us in the public channel. I look forward to catching up for a chat soon

Hi!
I am a returning eve player/ longtimenlapsed one! I’ve been in and out again for years, but I’m jumping back in again and came across your also, it sounds perfect! Altough I’m not a noob I need to 're learn how to do things! And the combination of mining industry and PvP in wormhole sounds awesome! I would love to come along and be able to join your corp! I’ve tried searching in game but can’t seem to find it to apply!

Hi Alex
Ill get one of the guys online to message you and give you our info so you can have a chat with everyone to see what you think

Hey - really interested in joining! Would be great to talk to someone about it :slight_smile:

Hi Dax

Join our public channel “Sol-r recruitment” and have a chat with everyone and get to know us

Sounds great will do when I’m on next - thanks!

Hey where do I find the channel?

In any of the chat window’s (local,corp) look at the top left of the window
You will see a small chat bubble
Click on the bubble to open the menu
At the top of the menu in the search box enter Sol-r recruitment
When you click join it should open the chat window